Soldier name: D3mian666

good kill for anyone!

Comment

Re: Noctua Gets You Ready for Spring with an April BF3 Contest

BF3 Name: CheckPleaseTY

Comment

BF3 Name = -TPE-EaglezEye

Love the city maps server. I would prefer no tanks/apc's but have been dealing with them. By the way...if it were HC I wouldn't play there so thanks for keeping it normal.

Comment

How the scores will get calculated on that gametracker? What example gives me one point?

Comment

Bf3 name: AlSemz

Comment

BF3 Character Name: HolyKnight1121

Comment

I'm quite confused I've had several admins tell me that the contest is based of kills from the game tracker site and others tell me the contest is based off server rank which is points. Which is it lol? Thanks!!!

Comment

BF3 name: B34rhunt3r

Comment

Originally posted by baur227 View Post
                    I'm quite confused I've had several admins tell me that the contest is based of kills from the game tracker site and others tell me the contest is based off server rank which is points. Which is it lol? Thanks!!!
                    This months contest is based upon both our Air Maps and Infantry servers. These merged stats are in-game based and can be accessed by typing !stats, !rank, or !top10. These in-game stats take into account ANY POINT earned in-game. If you get a point for an assist, it counts, if you get a point for a capture, it counts, if you get a point for a kill, it counts, etc. etc.

You may track your progress, and view overall stats by using the aforementioned commands. Any more questions feel free to ask, and thanks for your participation.

Comment

sup. Soilder name TheUnclean.

Comment

I think you guys should put the servers on 2-4 player to start or something. perunakarhu is currently stat padding in the [MW] air maps. He is alone in the server and capping all the flags, suiciding and switching teams and capping all the flags again.He's using the one player start to his advantage. He's getting thousands of points for nothing. IMO that's very unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by Notree View Post
                          I think you guys should put the servers on 2-4 player to start or something. perunakarhu is currently stat padding in the [MW] air maps. He is alone in the server and capping all the flags, suiciding and switching teams and capping all the flags again.He's using the one player start to his advantage. He's getting thousands of points for nothing. IMO that's very unfair.
                          +1

Comment

Originally posted by Notree View Post
                            Thank you for the report. I have looked into this issue and the situation has been resolved as of this morning. Two players are now required to start the game and begin logging scores. Additionally, when we determine our winners, stat padding and other exploitation can, and will be taken into consideration.

Good games last night, btw
                            Last edited by Waterboyeee; 04-17-2012, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Thanks everyone who played with us this month. It was another exciting round of action filled with good game play and for the most part good sportsmanship.

The top 9 players for this month were:

10. xXxMEATLOAFxXx
                              9. SovietArchangel
                              8. xAPOXx
                              7. b34rhunt3r
                              6. AlSemz
                              5. CheckPleaseTY
                              3. Airline_food
                              2. viz_46
                              1. Notree

With viz_46 a winner of last month's contest the three prize winning players were Notree, Aitline_food and CheckPleaseTY.

I'll be contacting you shortly.

Again, thank everyone for playing and stay tuned for another contest announcement in a couple of days.

Comment

Working...
                              X