banned by a admin for no reason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banned by a admin for no reason

so i was playing with a friend of mine and got banned becose the admin would not leave the helly that me and my friend were trying to playtogher he did not even give me a warning and no where in the rules does it say that i cant keep the helly for my friend when a person spawned on me
    i asked the admin to get out then we died and he banned me

admins name Waterboyeee or WINDEDWARRIOR not 100% sure who it was he gave me no warning or anything do not thing that he sould be a admin just ramdon kicking ppl for stuff that makes him mad
    Last edited by Xxivo; 03-12-2012, 06:26 PM.

Re: banned by a admin for no reason

You got banned for vehicle whoring and intentionally getting teammates killed. While you sat there and argued for me to get out of the helicopter (which I couldn't since it was beginning of round), we were getting deployment raped and you did absolutely nothing but whine and sit until we got killed without doing a single thing.

We don't have reserved vehicles, and we don't tolerate people acting like fools on our servers. Learn how to let people play their game in peace.
    Last edited by Waterboyeee; 03-12-2012, 08:59 PM.

Comment

There was also a language issue.

Comment

And like mentioned by somebody in the server earlier. Admins are always going to be "the *******" when it comes to enforcing the rules. We pride ourselves in keeping a fair and friendly gaming environment and in order to do so, bans like these are going to come up.... It's an inevitability.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterboyeee View Post
          And like mentioned by somebody in the server earlier. Admins are always going to be "the *******" when it comes to enforcing the rules. We pride ourselves in keeping a fair and friendly gaming environment and in order to do so, bans like these are going to come up.... It's an inevitability.
          You say a " fair and friendly" that you can not get by giving no warnings or any thing when ppl do some thing wrong....also i could not have done any thing when we died since he was allrdy shoting us when i started trying to go up....and 1 more thing i asked you to get out after the round started

"let people play their game in peace." then why would you not get out for a friend of mine who was trying to play the game in peace with me?

Comment

Originally posted by Xxivo View Post
            You say a " fair and friendly" that you can not get by giving no warnings or any thing when ppl do some thing wrong....also i could not have done any thing when we died since he was allrdy shoting us when i started trying to go up....and 1 more thing i asked you to get out after the round started

"let people play their game in peace." then why would you not get out for a friend of mine who was trying to play the game in peace with me?
            Warnings for what? For you to take off just because I'm an admin? Rules are the same for anyone and had you done that to someone else, the same thing would have happened. You asked me to get out before and after the round started and each time I told you to just play the game, if you weren't going to fly with me, then get out and let someone else in to have a chance instead of getting your teammates killed.

I had a friend of mine on Mumble ready to fly if you would have hopped out, what makes you so entitled to decide who uses vehicles? I could have very well told YOU to get out for MY buddy, but that's not how it works. How would have you felt if I told you to get out for him, and if you didn't, kill you (like you did me) so that he could get in? I could just see that thread title now...... "Killed by admin for no reason" Pretty messed up, isn't it?

I'm sick of people acting innocent and entitled when they are owed nothing. Your were a GUEST on our server with the unheard of chance to win hundreds of dollars in hardware giveaways each month and you blew it, not me.
            Last edited by Waterboyeee; 03-13-2012, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xxivo View Post
              so i was playing with a friend of mine and got banned becose the admin would not leave the helly that me and my friend were trying to playtogher he did not even give me a warning and no where in the rules does it say that i cant keep the helly for my friend when a person spawned on me
              i asked the admin to get out then we died and he banned me

admins name Waterboyeee or WINDEDWARRIOR not 100% sure who it was he gave me no warning or anything do not thing that he sould be a admin just ramdon kicking ppl for stuff that makes him mad
              We like to fly together all the time as a team.. but it doesnt always work out. If someone else gets in the chopper we go on with our lives and take a tank or something.

Comment

Working...
              X