OCZ Technology and TweakTown Join Forces to Load Your BF3 Faster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCZ Technology and TweakTown Join Forces to Load Your BF3 Faster

March 1, 2012 - OCZ Technology and TweakTown have teamed up to decrease your Battlefield 3 load times. TweakTown launched an Official Battlefield 3 Server and are looking forward to gaming with you! In March the TweakTown Battlefield 3 Server will track stats via Game Tracker. OCZ Technology has generously provided three award winning solid state drives that will be awarded to the top three scores for the month of March.

1st Place OCZ Technology Vertex 3 120GB
    2nd Place OCZ Technology Octane 128GB
    3rd Place OCZ Technology Agility 3 120GB

Players will also need to post on the TweakTown Battlefield 3 Server Forum in the Post Your Player Name thread to be eligible. Winners will be announced in the TweakTown Battlefield 3 Server Forum on April 2nd. This is a global contest. See you on the battle field.

TweakTown Battlefield 3 Server Link

TweakTown Battlefield 3 Forum Link

Re: OCZ Technology and TweakTown Join Forces to Load Your BF3 Faster

Thank you all for playing. We'll announce the winners in 24 hours.

We also want to send a big THANK YOU out to OCZ Technology for providing the amazing prizes!

Comment

Thanks to OCZ! Amazing products!

Comment

Thanks a ton OCZ, TweakTown, and all the guys in MW! I've had a lot of fun with a bunch of great people on the server this last month.

Comment

Better not just leave us...come back and play some more!

Comment

Originally posted by Killmeh View Post
            Better not just leave us...come back and play some more!
            Oh I won't but I'm not sure if I wanna put in the same amount of time as I did this month. I kinda want to work my way in to competitive play, whether for money or not, and that's gonna require more variety of play and lots of time spent doing more than roughing up nubs on pub servers.

Course if Waterboyeee announces something really sweet for this month's prizes I might be tempted.

Comment

Originally posted by PattonsMember View Post
              Thanks a ton OCZ, TweakTown, and all the guys in MW! I've had a lot of fun with a bunch of great people on the server this last month.
              Glad we got to finally see you in Mumble on the 31st!

Comment

I have the next months prize pack confirmed and will have the press release ready by morning.

Winner of the OCZ contest, I'll contact you over the forum PM system in the next 24 hours as well to get your addresses.

Comment

Working...
                X