Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OCZ Technology March giveaway signup!

Derikc08

Comment

Razgriez05

Comment

Whint

can't wait to join you guys!

Comment

PeaterGT

Comment

Quadcore14

Comment

In game name = Slackin

Comment

TRD_Supra114

GameTracker.com : Player Page for TRD_Supra114

Comment

Name:Cicisky

Comment

oasis789

game on!!

Comment

In Game: Tyler_RWL :)

Comment

A couple Suggestions....
                        1.) Admin Tool should be set to auto idle kick, having a full server with people in queue is frustrating when you have 4-6 people per side who are idle, not to mention the maps chosen are so big with 20 people you spend time flag hopping instead of battles.
                        2.) Air Maps Only?
                        This cater's to only fly boys , and I'm sorry with < 32 players on a server on a 64 player map = half the team in the air and no ground /armor game,
                        Maps like Operation Firestorm are boring if your not in an air vehicle, 2 + hour rounds with max kills at 20 per side, sorry thats not a game thats spending the whole map trying to find someone.

Can we please get other maps into the rotation, preferably vanilla settings/all maps

Comment

Originally posted by Slackin View Post
                          A couple Suggestions....
                          1.) Admin Tool should be set to auto idle kick, having a full server with people in queue is frustrating when you have 4-6 people per side who are idle, not to mention the maps chosen are so big with 20 people you spend time flag hopping instead of battles.
                          2.) Air Maps Only?
                          This cater's to only fly boys , and I'm sorry with < 32 players on a server on a 64 player map = half the team in the air and no ground /armor game,
                          Maps like Operation Firestorm are boring if your not in an air vehicle, 2 + hour rounds with max kills at 20 per side, sorry thats not a game thats spending the whole map trying to find someone.

Can we please get other maps into the rotation, preferably vanilla settings/all maps
                          1. Auto kick idle is on and functional.
                          2. Yes, air maps only on our AIR MAPS server. Our servers have never seen a 2+ hour round in its history.

I'm not looking for advice on how to run the game server here, if you'd like to participate in the contest feel free to post your name. If you'd like to recommend something, please do so in a new thread, this is a contest sign-up thread.
                          Last edited by Waterboyeee; 03-09-2012, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterboyeee View Post
                            1. Auto kick idle is on and functional.
                            2. Yes, air maps only on our AIR MAPS server. Our servers have never seen a 2+ hour round in its history.

I'm not looking for advice on how to run the game server here, if you'd like to participate in the contest feel free to post your name. If you'd like to recommend something, please do so in a new thread, this is a contest sign-up thread.

Actually Idle was not on yesterday , and looking at battlelog its still off, I'd give you the benefit of the doubt that a server tools like proconn is running idle kicks, but I've sat for 2 rounds in idle with no kick so I know that is not the case, 2+ hours may be an exaggeration, but it does seem like a long time when your only 6v6 for instance. And if you doubt what I'm saying speak to Viz about the number of people in idle yesterday, he was the one I believe kicking them, altho I could be mistaken.

I understand this is a contest signup thread, but there is no sense in being rude, which is all i've seen from you in this post and on server.

Comment

Originally posted by Slackin View Post
                              Actually Idle was not on yesterday , and looking at battlelog its still off, I'd give you the benefit of the doubt that a server tools like proconn is running idle kicks, but I've sat for 2 rounds in idle with no kick so I know that is not the case, 2+ hours may be an exaggeration, but it does seem like a long time when your only 6v6 for instance. And if you doubt what I'm saying speak to Viz about the number of people in idle yesterday, he was the one I believe kicking them, altho I could be mistaken.

I understand this is a contest signup thread, but there is no sense in being rude, which is all i've seen from you in this post and on server.
                              One last time.... Idle kick is on, and has been on, I don't need to speak to anybody to know that it's working. If you'd like to discuss this further, don't pollute a contest thread with issues that you have with the server.
                              Last edited by Waterboyeee; 03-09-2012, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Just like to say thanks to TweakTown and MW Airmap server guys and girls for putting this OCZ Tech giveaway together.

Comment

Working...
                                X