Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruitment Information

*This will be edited further in the future*

We are a pretty laid back group of folks. While we don't advertise recruitment, we are always accepting new people who participate around here, in Mumble, and in squads. We pretty much just like to chat about random stuff and unwind, we want to make sure we are not bringing in anyone that doesn't "fit"

SO, what does that mean? If you think you "fit" and you meet these pretty minor participation requirements, let us know here!

Be sure to tell us about yourself in your post. Age (we are 18+), hobbies, interests, likes/dislikes.
    Last edited by Waterboyeee; 03-28-2012, 12:24 PM.

Re: Recruitment Information

Agree with Waterboyeee...we are just laid back guys who like to game.

Comment

Hi, my name is John and im a BF3 addict.

Been playing on your server for quite some time now, love playing there because of the challenge.. seems to attract alot of good talent. The constant upkeep on trying to keep the numbers down on spawn campers/rammers, etc is another huge bonus. Been on mumble the last week or 2, and enjoy the laid back have fun attitude you guys have. I used to be in competition in past games, but im done with that now.. much more enjoyable to just sit back and play when i want to instead of when i need to.

Anyways, i'm 23 and i like Canadian BACON, eh. I like to work on cars in my spare time and own a '06 GTO which is where most of my money goes to. Cruising and hanging out with buddies is always a fun time, then play BF3 afterwards :D Mumble.. what a great program. I never heard of it before you guys, its so much easier to use and setup than other programs.. especially compared to Ventrilo.

Its has been fun from the times ive been on mumble and got to play with you guys. I would love to join the team!

Comment

Thanks for applying boot. If you can, apply within battle log and we will see how it goes.

Having played and spoken to you on mumble....you seem to be a good fit, I'll vouch for ya!

Comment

Originally posted by xbootified View Post
          Hi, my name is John and im a BF3 addict.

Been playing on your server for quite some time now, love playing there because of the challenge.. seems to attract alot of good talent. The constant upkeep on trying to keep the numbers down on spawn campers/rammers, etc is another huge bonus. Been on mumble the last week or 2, and enjoy the laid back have fun attitude you guys have. I used to be in competition in past games, but im done with that now.. much more enjoyable to just sit back and play when i want to instead of when i need to.

Anyways, i'm 23 and i like Canadian BACON, eh. I like to work on cars in my spare time and own a '06 GTO which is where most of my money goes to. Cruising and hanging out with buddies is always a fun time, then play BF3 afterwards :D Mumble.. what a great program. I never heard of it before you guys, its so much easier to use and setup than other programs.. especially compared to Ventrilo.

Its has been fun from the times ive been on mumble and got to play with you guys. I would love to join the team!
          Hey, thanks for posting. I'd love to see your GTO... I've always loved those things. I have a 09' GXP (G8) right now, pretty much stock besides CAGS elim and exhaust.

Mumble is pretty nice. Simple and works great, we've never had any issues :)

Comment

Originally posted by Waterboyeee View Post
            Hey, thanks for posting. I'd love to see your GTO... I've always loved those things. I have a 09' GXP (G8) right now, pretty much stock besides CAGS elim and exhaust.

Mumble is pretty nice. Simple and works great, we've never had any issues :)
            06 GTO H/C Flowmaster Mufflers - YouTube is what it looks like right now, but currently have corsa sport exhaust. Heads, cam, 3600 stall, ported intake and throttle body. Oh forgot to mention, I also love drag racing.. So far a best of 11.7@.

If you go through my channel, I have a video with the corsa sport if you were interested. I'm curious to know what exhaust you have? Just helped my buddy with a g8 gt put a cam and stall in and he's looking for mufflers.

Comment

Originally posted by xbootified View Post
              06 GTO H/C Flowmaster Mufflers - YouTube is what it looks like right now, but currently have corsa sport exhaust. Heads, cam, 3600 stall, ported intake and throttle body. Oh forgot to mention, I also love drag racing.. So far a best of 11.7@.

If you go through my channel, I have a video with the corsa sport if you were interested. I'm curious to know what exhaust you have? Just helped my buddy with a g8 gt put a cam and stall in and he's looking for mufflers.
              Sounds good, love the color. I just got the Solo Performance axle back kit for now. Didn't feel like spending ~$1400 for the Corsa catback. It sounds good for what it is, LS3's are always pretty "poppy" sounding, I scared the living fvck out of some poor dude mowing his grass earlier decelerating in my neighborhood for a speed bump, haha.

Comment

Hey guys, my name is Steve, im 24.

Iv been playing with you guys for awhile now and you are all fun to play with. Im interested in joining. Everyone on the server seems to have a great additude, and its become the only server I play on now.

Little about me, Im from canada like xboot (im his neighbour). I love to play BF3. Im a Licenced Mechanic, and im crazy about cars. I own a 2008 Pontiac G8 GT. With alot of mods. Just finished adding a cam See the youtuve video Pontiac G8 GT, Livernois Stage 1 DOD delete Kooks LTH Initial start up, straight pipe - YouTube
                Last edited by HeLLzGooN; 02-24-2012, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Hello hellz, I've played with you before. You should hop on mumble if u see us on there. Car sounds sick.

Comment

Good to have you on here Steve!

I split the car chat into another post so we don't ***** this one up, haha.

Comment

Hello, my name is Daniel and im 17

I've been playing on your server allot in the past month and love the people and the competition you have attracted. i dropped in on mumble and had a good time while i was there, everyone seems chill and all good friends. i feel the rules of the server are fair and always enforced.

I am an average 17 year old Canadian guy who enjoys hanging around people who are relaxed and always trying to have a good time. i am Hellzgoons younger brother but the better BF3 player in the family

I always have a good time on MW and hope i can join the team!

Comment

Hi guys/gals.

I'm Jerry. Just found out about your BF3 server so I'll start looking you up. I play BF3 about every other day for a few hours every night. It's my primary game right now. I'm the old guy.... 48 years of wisdom (guess that's arguable :))
                        Anyway, I live in the USA - Northwest Arkansas. Work in electronics industry, love to hunt, fish, play golf and softball when weather permits. Other than that I'm online about every day of the week either at work or at home. I'll check you
                        guys out and then might politely request inclusion into your exclusive club if it seems like I bring anything to the table.

Cheers.

Wev
                        Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD4
                        Intel i7 2700K @ 4.5Ghz
                        G.Skill DDR3 16Gb @ 1866Mhz
                        eVGA GTX 570 SC x2 SLi
                        Crucial C300 x2 RAID0
                        WD 640Gb Black x2 RAID0
                        Corsair HX1000
                        H20 Swiftech/XSPC

Comment

Hiya,. Deafty here. 30+yrs old and after being an active member with Tweaktown for some time now I forgot to look up your BF3 server after finishing my new Pc build recently.
                          Hobbies include,.mountain biking and gaming.
                          I hope my ping does not offfend pls reply if it does,. Thanks guys.
                          Going to play on server now,.
                          GAEP45 UD3P rev1.1
                          Intel E8400 @4.2Ghz
                          Corsair Cl4 DDr2 800
                          Ati 4890
                          Bequite 670watt
                          Westerndigital Black 500gb

Comment

A lot of our platoon is centered around using mumbles. If you are interested in joining us, hop on our mumbles server while your are playing. We'll see what happens from there...

Comment

Working...
                            X