Competition Divsion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Competition Divsion

Lately i've been gaming with few of our members and I see alot of potential in some of you, I used to come from a background of competitions,tournaments, Id really like to get a squad of 4-6 members for a TDM and Conquest going, id be looking into getting us a private server to practice on etc, Im looking more for a fun competition im not in this for the old school days where you want to strangle the person to death for missing the kill etc, So if any of you are intrested please let me know or would let help me coordnate it please feel free to let me know, im open to any suggestions
    Thanks

Re: Competition Divsion

I would be interested but I am not on a lot. If there is anyway I can help, let me know.

Comment

Yeah man ill most likely start to need you help is to finding out the rules and server settings after we got our squad together of 4-6, and ill need to findout where were the competition fellas are from due to server location etc, so if you know people that are interested to hop aboard with me to the competitions section please feel free to tell them to email me

Comment

I would be up for giving it a shot if I knew more about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogginator View Post
          I would be up for giving it a shot if I knew more about it.
          Battlefield 3. Played competitively.

Comment

Working...
          X