• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got myself a 5510, a bit big, but got the functions i need. :hammer:

Comment

i'm waiting out for either the SE Z600 or Motorola V700 :D
      TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

I just bought a pocket console or a cell phone. its call ngage . its so kool and work very well.

Comment

Oooooh!!! A NGage!!!
          That fully looks awesome
          Are the games any good, since it's designed like a gameboy.

Comment

i don't know if its true or not, but i've heard that you have to pretty much dismantle the phone to change memory card, and thus game/music/whatever
            TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Comment

ya i saw the tomb raider for the ngame it looks pretty slick for a cell phone..

Comment

I just bough myself the Nokia 3100, I needed GSM1900 or i wouldn't be able to use it in usa.

Damn small,
                  Weight: 85g
                  Length: 101.8mm
                  Width: 42.8mm
                  Thickness: 15.2mm - 19.6mm

As always with Nokia phones, the menus rock!

Comment

Motorola V60i :) Love that phone.. used to own a Nokia 5165 lol

Comment

• Just recently got myself a new phone. Nokia 7600

Comment

• Both of my parents use some type of Nokia phone they get hrough Cingular, I dont remember the model name of the top of my head, its about 15cm long, blue with silver keys. They are about the most durable Ive EVER seen, My Dds has been dropped into a lake while it ws on, and we just took it aprt and let it dry for an hour, and it worked no problem after, Theyve fell 7or8 feet before and they stil work great! Defiantely a lot beter than the **** you keep benig gave Maximus7001, and they arent an expensive highmodel either.,......Ill edit the number in later tonight
                        Would it be a Nokia 5165? I had one and its the most durable phone I ever owned. Dropped it on the floor countless times and sill worked fine.

Comment

• DraGoN-BoY, is it any good? Any lag? Hows the size?

I really don't like the actual design of the thing so i'd personally never buy it :|
                          TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

• Well, its pack full of features.
                            Bluetooth, infrared, usb, has loudspeaker, can play mp3 and midi files. camera it's nice quality, I find it fits in my hand nicely, its the size of my palm. No lag at all.
                            Compared to my old 5510 which took 20secs to open one sms.

I like my uniquely different phones, thats why I had the 5510.
                            Only flaws about the 7600 is the ringtone/loudspeaker could be alot louder. Seems all polyphonic phones these days are soft as.
                            Also the keypad is a bit weird :? took a while to get use to, but it's fine now, apart from playing some java games that I download from internet, since the buttons are all over the place.

Comment

• Nice phone there DraGoN-BoY, must have been expensive..

Comment

• Got it off eBay :lol: :lol:

Comment

Working...
                                X