Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wap

How do you actually enable WAP?

I have two mobile phones (Nokia 8250 and Sony Ericsson T200) connected through Optus.

How am I supposed to get WAP access?
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Ericsson have come up with this great web page which let you set up your mobile phone soo easy:

Hope this helps

http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?...75%26LM%3DSB_V

Comment

Can you guys get gprs, cuz its how im connected. Im in the philippines and its hella cheaper than wap, you can still go to the wap pages, and its 4 times faster. I dont think 8250 is gprs compatable, get the 3650, thats a cool phone

Comment

I work in a cell phone store here in AZ. We don't have the same comapnies here in the states but you go the same way about using and setting it up. In your case you must first check your two GSM phones to make sure that they are WAP compatible. Obiously that is the most important thing. Secondly you must call the customer service line for your provider and have the WAP internet service activated for the lines you wish to have it put on. The SIM card itself inherets the trait so unless you plan to use WAP on both of the phones at the same time you will only need to get it on one of your SIM cards. When you want to use WAP in the phone that doesnt have it all you will need to do is temporaraly swap the SIM cards. Hope this helps!!! Holler if you have any other questions. :thumb:

Comment

Working...
        X