Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asus p505

Hello,
    Does anyone know if the Asus p505 mobile-pda-camera-mp3 player is available in Australia? Otherwise does anyone have experience with Panasonic camera models?

Regards

Re: Asus p505

The ASUS P505 Smart Phone is not yet available ... even in Taiwan!

Until recently I worked for ASUS in the US ... and have been anxious to get my hands on the P505 since I saw it while in Computex. It is clearly more powerful and user friendly than the Sony Ericsson P900 ... however ... the P900 does have a more "solid" feel to it ... the P505 is one of the first Smart Phones from ASUS (built and sold under their own name)

Keep your eyes open for this phone ... it "might" be available by the end of the year ... however ... knowing how ASUS does things ... it may be earlier next year or not at all

Comment

Re: Asus p505

Thanx for ur reply LA Hockey.
      About the only info I can find on this unit is at http://www.mtekk.com.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2816

Yesterday I found out that in about 1 month here, Sony/Ericsson will release the 910i, which is an upgrade from the 900 with a 1.3 mpx camera. I think it also has the 520Mhz cpu. It looks attractive, & the chances r that it will land on our shores; whereas who knows re the Asus. The "i" is the Asia/Pacific model. It will have another letter in Nth America.

If u hear any more on the P505, please lmk.

Regards
      Greg22

Comment

Working...
      X