Nokia 7600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nokia 7600

I'm thinking of getting rid of my brick, the 5510. I love the features and all, but it's just that time when I think it's the end of the road for my phone. I just wanted your opinions on the new upcoming model the 7600. It has MP3 and a camera which both features I will use alot. And it is a totally weird looking phone, it's "unique".
    Nokia is an innovative global leader in 5G, networks and phones. See how we create the technology that helps the world act together

Feel free to comment. And pros or cons or rumours.

very lame phone. personally the design would **** me off holding the phone on the diagonal. i feel the interface looks really basic for the style of the phone.

if you want to spend that much money, look at a Nokia 6230, if you want something different get a 6600.

You''re paying a good 200-300$+ for a bizare design.

Comment

i own the Nokia 6230 and it is fantastic...great phone if you can afford it. its around $1300 Australian i think to buy.

Comment

no phone is worth that much money, imo anyway
        I also think that a phone should be just that, a phone. Not a mp3 player, not a camera (god i hate camera phones), just a phone. If you want an mp3 player and a digicam, buy them seperately. They sell some very small mp3 players and cams that you wont have to replace next year when you get tired with your current choice.
        :2cents:

Comment

Working...
        X