F*cked up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F*cked up

for some f*cked up reason my phone charger has stopped working. lucky mum uses the same type of charger on her phone
    TT Original

OK Olie - I have dealt several times with Ozemobiles and they have been very prompt in their service and delivery :thumb:

Are you using a Li-Ion or Ni-MH battery with your 5110? The Li-Ion ones die SUDDENLY - one day they just won't charge :(
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

it is the CHARGER not the battery
      i charged it on mums charger just fine
      TT Original

Comment

OK then Olie :eek:

It's just that I've had people try and tell me the charger was stuffed when it was their battery.....

Anyway why don't you give Ozemobiles a call ;)

Comment

Comment

Well Li-Ion batteries do charge faster, are lighter, and don't have a memory effect. So what's the catch? When they die, THEY DIE

With a Ni-Cd or a Ni-MH battery you will get warning that it is about to die, as the talktime will deteriorate markedly. Li-Ion batteries just won't charge up one day, so unless you have another one on hand you're screwed :(

Comment

Li-Ion batteries just won't charge up one day, so unless you have another one on hand you're screwed
              But it will charge just not on my phone (nothing to do with the charger):(

Comment

Originally posted by SegiY

But it will charge just not on my phone (nothing to do with the charger):(
                This seems to be something that happens very often on 82xx series phones, something I've dubbed the '8210 battery bug'.
                After I LED change a phone, and especially if I purposely short components to ground, the phone won't power on from that battery. It's got something to do with the phone's 'memory' of the amount of power the battery has remaining -- what you do, you can try leaving the charger in the phone overnight and see if that will end up charging after a while. otherwise, put the battery in someone else's phone and charge it that way.

I have a desktop charger at home, a charger which doesn't require the use of a phone -- you just plonk the battery on it and it'll charge. I've noticed it does wonders -- people say their battery doesn't work, I put it on the charger and voila, it's going again.

Hope that helps :)

Comment

Working...
                X