the sims problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the sims problem

i got the sims on xp. I AM NOT A ADMIN!IM A GUEST!can someone plz tell me how to save on guests because you can only save on admins!when you try to save on guests it says AN ERROR ENCOUNTERED SAVING THE GAME! and it doesnt save. when you try to save on admins it just saves without saying anything!!!so can plz somone tell me how to save on guests!!!!
    thanx: peace: :flames: :devil win :blowkiss:

Well im not so sure my self but it obvisouly sounds like your game can't acsess the saved game folder - can you find it on in WE whilst your signed in as a guest?

ta ta

Comment

Just guessing, but perhaps the admin could put a Share on the savegame folder ?

Comment

i didnt get wat u mean steve. plz explain probly(wats WE?)

Comment

:smokin: Sos matey! WE: Windows Explorer - You could -

Look for the saved game file when your signed in as a guest and try to make it a shared folder.

Make the whole game file a shared folder whilst your in admin or main user (you can do this with the saved game file i think)

Make sure your guest has all privalges and rights enabled - loads of games will screw up or not even work if your a guest :(

Other wise your just gonna have to see if you can play as the main user sorry! :)

ta ta

Comment

Working...
          X