No announcement yet.

return to castle wolfenstien

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i picked me up a copy from wallmart... and damn it's k00l... i've been having severe flashbacks of the first wolf3d :D i deffinately like the cinimatix involved... i dunno how advanced it is compared to most games out now (seeing as how i haven't gotten a new game since tribes 2 and it deffinatly whoops tribes2's ass)... AND THE UBER SOLDAT"S AINT ****!!!! :snip:
    that helga tho... she's a bi0tch...

Comment

Originally posted by Albinus

As long as you use 8 hours a day or less, Optus have 250hr/month for .95 (cheaper if you have a package deal with them). Unlimited download, and no session limit (they can kick you off afer 2 hours if they get really busy - but that hardly ever happens) and I've been most impressed with them :thumb:

Sorry to go O.T. guys but just giving my mate Onyx a suggestion ;)
      Ta very muchly Alby. Should've seen this sooner. I've now joined up with AussieISP. So far, I can't complain. They were very prompt with my enquiries, set up my account even before processing my money order (I hadn't even sent it then!) They don't insist of credit card (I got no income I can prove), no penalty/extra fees for payments by cheque or money order.

Only $50 per quarter unlimited. No session limits, no data caps! Reasonable speed, acceptable for multiplayer games - but Wolfenstein isn't all that modem-data intensive as some others I play.

Back to RTCW - those covert missions where you have to sneak around and not raise the alarm are a real challenge to me. I'm used to blasting everything and everyone. The AI could be worked better tho. Cos it's unpredictable sometimes how you can kill a guard in front of another, but as long as you use a silent weapon the other live guard doesn't get suspicious. Yet other times you kill a guard silently, and the alarm sounds on the other side of the map! Especially the village 2 map - where you got orders to kill 5 of the Generals.
      Onyx

TweakTown
      OCAU - Overclockers Australia
      CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Comment

Originally posted by Onyx
        No session limits

I actually looked on their website, and they do have a 4-hour session limit - oh well can't complain at $18.95/quarter for unlimited everything else :)
        What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Working...
        X