will this router work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will this router work?

I gotta get in on this.... I was recently tinkering with making the ultimate air cooled case :grr: So, noise not being a concern I fabbed up an aluminum case, with copper risers for the mobo etc. , and made custom risers to put the HDD's directly into the airflow(all the internals are pretty much resting in a square box open on 2 ends).... Then I used all the best themaltake equiptment for the ram, cpu and video card.

- Here is where it gets fun:flames: I had 2 electric fans (1 pusher fan and 1 puller fan) off of my old race car laying around - BeCool 16" fans pushing 2360cfm to be precise. So I simply mounted them to the "open box case" I fabbed up, got some power converters wired up so I could plug them into a wall socket, and voila! Serious air flow :thumb: More recently I made "hoods" for the Geforce and Cpu to insure they could grab onto the 2360cfm rushing by, kinda like a ram air effect, and I even put really soft gummy rubber feet on to elimate what little vibration I had.

This weekend I'll take some pictures and post em' if ya want? Now if I could only mass produce and sell these puppies

:afro:
Working...
X