having problems in MOHAA after updating to 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• having problems in MOHAA after updating to 1.1

Ok, simple thing to do, I know it is. So when I patch the MOHAA 1.0 game it doesn't give me any errors or anything (I play the 1.0 version just fine). After I update it however (so i can play Spearhead) it will act retarded.

I start to play a new game, and it will just freeze like it's molassis in winter. I've tried loading previous game saves also, I saved the folder and put it back in after I updated the game. It would just not open those saves, but it would actually still see them in the save slots in the game itself.

Btw- MOHAA 1.1 gives me an error that windows has had an error occured and will now quit the program. This is a little grey box that it says it in and it's making me mad.

Btw- I used a 1.1 No-CD so I wouldn't have to pop the cd in every time I play it. I'm guessing that's the reason why, and if it is, is there a good site that I could find a working 1.1 no cd patch for MOHAA? I've tried the one at www.gamecopyworld.com and www.megagames.com also.

Please help, I'm annoyed by having to use cds, but if i really have to I will to be able to play the darn game.

Hi:

You will not be able to play old games after you run the patch. I installed the patch and my game runs perfect. I am impressed with how good the game works in multiplayer online... flawless

The game is awesome.
    HP Pavilion t720m
    Audigy ZS
    Geforce 5600 Ultra
    2x 80 GIG external drives
    Cable Modem

Comment

Anybody know if there's a no cd patch that works with 1.1?

Comment

I forgot where I got mine at (some random site). Here's a link for you though:

Comment

Ive got a question
          how did you install it.
          When I go to install the patch I get
          This isnt the UK/US verson (being australian) How do I get around this?

thanks nutty

Comment

Try this link instead! Look to the right...

Comment

Originally posted by nutty
              Ive got a question
              how did you install it.
              When I go to install the patch I get
              This isnt the UK/US verson (being australian) How do I get around this?

thanks nutty
              To be able to use the 1.11 patch (US/UK version) you must hit start->run->then type "regedit" (without quotes)- tehn go to->HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->EAGAMES->MOHAA and edit the numbers "1.1.12.130" to read "1.1.12.120" This will work with Spearhead too, since you have to install this patch for Spearhead to work properly.

Comment

Originally posted by ry71984
                To be able to use the 1.11 patch (US/UK version) you must hit start->run->then type "regedit" (without quotes)- tehn go to->HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->EAGAMES->MOHAA and edit the numbers "1.1.12.130" to read "1.1.12.120" This will work with Spearhead too, since you have to install this patch for Spearhead to work properly.
                It didnt work same error :(

Comment

Hmmmm, it should be simple. Click the .reg file and say 'ok' to copy into your registry. Then copy the .exe file into your mohaa folder AFTER renaiming the original Mohaa.exe file to Mohaa2.exe.

Comment

Nutty,you probably have a pirated[cracked]cd.That's why you can't update.

Comment

Working...
                    X