No announcement yet.

Sim City 4000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok today i got some time to play around with sim city 4000 and i noticed that my mouse is off target like i can see the tip of the mouse but when i click on any thing i have to get the mouse like centered on it so i can click it, this gets really annoying any ideas?? im running win 98, gf4 4400, p3 1ghz, 40.72 drivers , dx8.1

Comment

Make sure the game is runing fullscreen.. Also, the 40.72 drivers are DX9.0 drivers, so install DirectX9.0 or go back to the 41.09s.
      My Machine

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud Strife
        Hey, anyone remember Transport Tycoon? Now THAT was a great game! I reckon that it's way better than the Simcity series, even though it is a DOS game, it still rocks!
        Hell yes. :) different style game though

Oh, isn't it called Sim City 4? not 4000?

Comment

Yeah, Transport Tycoon RuleZ! :D

I don't know why, but I always related Simcity and Transport Tycoon -- anyway, have you ever got TT or TTDX working on an Win XP OS? I've tried virtually everything to get that DOS game working with Win XP, but nothing seems to want it to work; it just crashes after about 10 seconds when you have the game running.

Comment

New SimCity4 official patch released:

If you don't like using the auto-patcher, try downloading the file directly from here:

ftp://ftp.ea.com/pub/maxis/patches/simcity4
            My Machine

Comment

Working...
            X