• System Shock 3 Petition

I'd IM you, but you just went "away"
    Whats System Shock?

Comment

I'm just as clueless as you man

Comment

Saekora, what is it?

Comment

I have never heard of it before, is it a game or something???

Comment

We've gotten past that part, i think Saekora needs to answer this one....

....or we could rant all day by oursleves...

Comment

System Shock 2 was is an awesome game developed by the same people that created the more well-know 'Thief' series.

Unfortunatly, Looking Glass Studios and its extremly talented crew were left high and dry when their publisher dropped them. So no more of their brilliant games. ALOT of people were (and still are) PO'd as stories they have only just begun to enjoy have, and never will, be told.

I think the genral gist is LG studios no longer own the rights to develop on the games, and the ppl who do, have no intention to sell or develop them themselves.
              Im not too clued up on the specifics with System Shock, and what the petition is actually against/for. I might be off on the details a bit too, this all happened ages (read:years) ago. I cant even remember who LG studios publisher was. Think it was the peeps who did the Lara Croft series....cant remember.

Anyway, check out the forums if you want to know more

Best of luck to them all as well. Looking Glass Studios knew how to make games. Brilliant games at that.

Comment

Working...
              X