• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet, i can beat them

Comment

ok ok now lets not get stoopid and say **** we cant do :P

Comment

Yeah... Those two are seriously trouble... I think in the end they decided it would be you and me vs Hicks alone. :) it's fairer for us that way.

Comment

what??? they aint that bad.

it would be great fun havin a 2 v 2 comp

Comment

It would be interesting.. I'd like to see you and me vs another pair...

Comment

ok you and me vs homer and someone else, pick yer partner homer :)

purely for fun, there will be no bragging or whining from winners or losers, it spoils it.

Comment

You should have my MSN contact Homer, so let me know what you think. :D

Comment

MSN: [email protected]

ya can talk to me too. i wouldnt mind a few sof games without people complaining about noobs or whining cause a bigger gun than they had killed em.

Comment

Me and Shag guys lets do it :D

for fun ofcourse :D

Comment

naturally. and if you're looking for a server, the netspace / gamespace one is always empty. could jump on there.. :)

Comment

Talk to you about it tonight ladds

Comment

still waiting ladds !!!

when we going to war ???

Hey we are beta testing a punk buster to for SOF2 . Looks like its going to work to.

You type a command in at the console screen and it shows who is using a cvar that enables an aim bot for example. Shouldnt be to far away :)

Comment

WE are testing PB? Who's we? CMC?

It's good to hear that it's gonna work.. How exactly does it work though? Does someone in power still need to be on the server to do the kicking? Or does it kick anyone with that variable?

Comment

All it will tell us at the moment who is cheating. Its in very early stages and we hope it will be out soon. When the cheating pricks load up a cheat it loads up a cvar hack to the server punk buster picks this up and reports it to the screen. ell ya more about it later

Comment

Working...
                              X