Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Mario kart count.......:laugh:

Comment

Yea, Mario Kart was great. I also enjoyed RC-Pro Am, and "Micro Machines Racing" back in the day of NES.

Comment

And about the same time 'Spectre' was the sh1t on my TOP of the line Macintosh LCII with an 80 MEGABYTE hard drive, and COLOR screen, with a printer that could print FONTS! Omg.

Comment

HEHE yeah mario kart was great just a shame you need a tv the size of your lounge room wall to get a good view with 4 players

Comment

Originally posted by drpeterbright
            The motorcycle road races are more to my liking. Which driving game would most closely approximate that?
            MotoGP The ultimate Racing Technology or something like that is a cool road racing bike game :D
            PC version kicks xbox version for graphics too!

Comment

Only racing game I have played is all the Mario Karts. I tried didy kong for the super nintendo or the 64 (cannot remember which one) and it was not as good.

As for any other racing game....I would rather get in my car and drive.....

Comment

Thanks for the info guys.

Comment

MotoGP Rules. You gotta try it.

Comment

I have played a ton of racing games, and by far, the best I have every played is 1nsane off road, by codemasters.

I would reccomend it to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                    X