X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm curious to know your favorite gaming technologies, please chime in

I'm curious to know your favorite gaming technologies, please chime in
    Multiple choices are allowed
    surround gaming (i.e. TH2G or eyefinity)
    7.95%
    3D gaming (i.e. 3D Vision or iZ3D)
    12.50%
    neural control (i.e. emotiv EPOC or OCZ NIA)
    7.95%
    motion control (i.e Wiimote, Natal or Playstation Move)
    9.09%
    high resolutions and graphical improvements (i.e. 2560x1600 or tessellation)
    22.73%
    Gameplay enhancement (i.e. PhysX or AI improvements)
    20.45%
    Surround sound gaming (i.e. EAX5.0)
    13.64%
    none of the above (please explain)
    5.68%
    The post counter is not an intelligence meter!

Heat Team IRONMODS

Re: I'm curious to know your favorite gaming technologies, please chime in

In for 3D and Tesslation

Comment

Geez...anybody around here care about technology....the latest-and-greatest?

Heat Team IRONMODS

Comment

Well it really only seems like a few sections of the forum get traffic here, so you may not get many replies as this is not one of those sections.

Do you need votes for an article or something specific, or was this a general inquiry? If you need votes for something specific or an article, I could ask all the users in the Gigabyte section to come over here and vote in a sticky if you want me to, if so let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
          Well it really only seems like a few sections of the forum get traffic here, so you may not get many replies as this is not one of those sections.

Do you need votes for an article or something specific, or was this a general inquiry? If you need votes for something specific or an article, I could ask all the users in the Gigabyte section to come over here and vote in a sticky if you want me to, if so let me know.
          When I posted the poll...it said 99 users were viewing the "gaming lounge"...right now it says there are 65....it must be wrong

Anyhow...I'm a freelance writer for overclockers.com and I'm just gathering info to better focus my future reviews

Heat Team IRONMODS

Comment

Ya, I think it keeps track for a day or so maybe longer? I know I have noticed it said I was signed in a long time after I signed out once.

I thought you might be gather data for something along those lines. I'll make a thread in the Gigabyte section today and ask users to come here and vote and give you their thoughts, hopefully that will get you a little more input.

Thread created, hope this helps you get more input
            Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 03-31-2010, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Wiimote, AI and resolution. That's what has impressed me the most lately.
              Slave to technology.

Comment

For me it's the gameplay enhancement. Better physics and better AI will always help raise the level of immersion.

Comment

I like this technology very much without any reasons well its just me

Comment

3D, tessellation, and AI. More for work than games, actually.

Comment

Eyefinity!! as long as the bezels disappear....

Comment

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
                        Ya, I think it keeps track for a day or so maybe longer? I know I have noticed it said I was signed in a long time after I signed out once.

I thought you might be gather data for something along those lines. I'll make a thread in the Gigabyte section today and ask users to come here and vote and give you their thoughts, hopefully that will get you a little more input.

Thread created, hope this helps you get more input
                        Gamers Unite! Vote On Your Favorite Gaming Technolgies
                        Thanks a bunch...still hoping for more though ;)
                        Originally posted by tony12345 View Post

I like this technology very much without any reasons well its just me
                        I'm totally with you. I think this is the way forward...of course right now it's not all that impressive...but imagine where this could take us. I'd really like to see a neural interface that allows us to see into the game, and hear the game, and feel the game (like G-Forces etc...). I think this reaserch has so much potential.

Heat Team IRONMODS

Comment

Thanks for the reminder, will bump all this week too and hopefully get you some more replies!

Comment

Working...
                          X