No announcement yet.

Next Big Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not a game that will likely need overclocking, but I loved Master of Orion II (still play it a lot, years since its introduction) and I'm anxious for MOO3. It is supposed to be out in September or so.

Comment

Doom3

The most significant gaming advance since Q1.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
        There's 'talk' of a lot of things.. :)
        Yes there is 'talk' of a lot of things....however, as far as a DX movie goes, it's not just 'talk', because it's already been confirmed. Apparently it's going to be directed by the same guy that directed 'spider man'. :)

Comment

And apparently Alien vs Predator is being made as well, i think by the guy that did Resident Evil...

Comment

Yes the AvP movie is in the works. There was a somewhat lame old script I read a while back which was a waste of time, but the Resident Evil guy is now working on a new script.

Considering Aliens and the Predator are two great science fiction franchises, the pressure is really on the guy to produce a good movie.

Also, Alien5 is being discussed seriously now, with Sigourney Weaver saying she'd like to do it soon.

On that topic, the Primal Hunt expansion pack to the Aliens vs Predator2 game has gone gold and should be released soon. I liked AvP2 and I still play it online evey now and then, so the expansion pack will be a nice addition.
            My Machine

Comment

Yeah that script was pretty horrible. Last Aliens5 movie gossip I heard was the Aliens planetfall on a Predator homeworld. The story expands who and what the Predators are, and how their society operates etc.... old old news, take it with a grain of salt.

Multiplayer AvP2 was a barrel-o-fun. Pity about the lousy pings and Gamespy :(

Total Annihilation 2
              Now that would be an awesome sight.

ok, ill stop looking at all my games and wishing the developers didnt go belly-up/cancelled projects for no reason etc....

Comment

DOOM III

Comment

oh yeah

DEUS EX 2

Comment

Try both!

Comment

Working...
                    X