The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Tweak Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you PersianImmortal!!!!

I had not changed the resolution myself but from the options setting in the launcher I found it had been set to 640x400 when it had previously been set at the 900xXXX setting (I forget exactly what it was). Changing the res to 1024x768 got the game running again!!! (The 900 setting no longer is available)

I tried changing the video card settings and the Morrowind.ini file and got a small increase in performance. I don't think there is a lot that can be done on my machine without upgrading the hardware. I've got a Pentium III, 96 MB RAM (no laughing!) and a Geforce2 MX 400.

One more thing, in the NVMax overclocking guide you mentioned clicking the icon that looks like a cog. I don't see any cogs when running NVMax. The clock setting in the system drop down menu sets both the sliders to about 2x the card's default setting but won't let me keep any changes.

Again, thank you PersianImmortal:thumb:

Comment

Re: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Tweak Guide

Is it possible to download the tweak guide, that way I will have it to hand when i re-install Morrowind, I dont have a printer atm, that has to wait until I have my new PC built.

Comment

Working...
      X