army d/l =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

53.19 modems on my steenking connection:mad:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

pfft 150KB/s, i started the d/l on 567 KB/s and now at a constant 365-370 KB/s :p
      TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

got this game fast 1.2mb/s beat that

Comment

Go Hel$tra, i dl'd it at about 700kb/s, peak of 1mb :P

Comment

Originally posted by Andy
            pfft 150KB/s, i started the d/l on 567 KB/s and now at a constant 365-370 KB/s :p
            Yeah... My ADSL is capped. :(
            Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
            Managing Director
            Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

which ADSL isp mr tweak?

Comment

I downloaded this. I was playing it and got fed up with the training (it was late). So, I shot my training officer and they threw me in jail. I couldn't get out. So I left it for like half an hour and I was still in jail. I had to restart the game. Heh.

Comment

Haha jail ya... well this simulation is very good, i mean if u try to desert the army or run away ull hear that whistle blow and ur back at training i found a funny bug though here is what u do >>> get into 1st training mission then get the gun and get in the bunker now there will be some targets insted of firing at them turn right about 45 degrees so u are facing other fiering ranges now u will see another army person in another bunker (with the lag and the bad grafix on my TNT2 it looks like a guy)(i know im working on the TNT2 waiting for that damn GF4 4400 to come in so i can see if it even works on my damn pc) ok back to the game u fire at him and as soon as u hear the whistle fire again.. ull hear whistle fire again do this until u empty clip its quite funny o make sure gun is in sinlge fire mode.... so untill u have ammo u can keep fiering at the other soldier and hear the whistle go off as many times as u got bullets but once ur out u are back at the training. O and at the jail, i just dont get the deal of that i mean should u not have a trial 1st :laugh: then jail :laugh: well GL with game u can also get a copy off www.megagames.com that is where i got it @ 1.2mb/s

Comment

WHAT THE.......!!!!
                    Apparently they have updated the game. I had 8 of the 11 files from nVidia, now those files have all changed?
                    15 hours of DL'ing shot to hell --- what a bust!
                    :shoot2: :mad:
                    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Never mind Mr.C maybe someone over there will take pitty on ya and d/l it, burn it and post it to ya. :devil win
                      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

There was a string of foul-language coming from in front of my keyboard that would make a pirate blush when I saw what they did.

When they get through dinking around with the files let me know and just maybe I'll give it another go. Right now I'm thinking it may be in the category of "Worst game I never played".:mad:

Comment

Working...
                        X