Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you got a point there!:thumb:

Comment

d00ds tonight (eastern us) i am oing to long on some aussie servers see if i see any of you....: peace2:
      - Damien

Comment

actually CS 1.5 came out just a week or so ago

u can get it from my clans website

Check out the -=(RealitySlap.com)=- community on Discord - hang out with 139 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

go to the downloads link ---voila

Comment

You heard it from the horse's mouth. Camping and Cheaters. Make a game with slow moving players, and too powerful sniper weapons (throw in alot of newbs) and thats what you get.

Comment

Originally posted by zeradul
            You heard it from the horse's mouth. Camping and Cheaters. Make a game with slow moving players, and too powerful sniper weapons (throw in alot of newbs) and thats what you get.
            LOL...:laugh: its kinda true yea...
            - Damien

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
              There's a quicker way... just go to your Start menu, click on Turn off Computer.. It's much more fun that CS. :)
              hey, it is!

Comment

With the right mix of FAIR players, and in the right frame of mind CS is a very good game, but put in cheaters or people who play exesivly unfair (3ppl vs 1) then any game just gets crap.

Comment

The new single player version should be good though. :shoot3:

Comment

How are all you guys doing?....I had a small question ...has anyone ever heard someone play a song on CS through a voicewav program. Last night there was a player playing the "popeye" theme what seem to be his mic. I asked him how did he make it sound with out echoing, and he replied that it wasn't through his mic; instead it was a program that lets you play you favorite songs on CS. It might sound weird but has anyone encountered this or have or know where to DL it? THX peeps: peace2:
                    - Damien

Comment

there has been a guy on the server that i play on do the same thing, he said it was using winamp and voiceout.wav or something
                      TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

i have not heard of this neither do i use the mod i have it turned off personally as i hate when ppl with annoying voices who dont know english well try and swear / rough other ppl up and so on. O and the cheating has gotten way out of hand there are hacks and cheats out there that none of the new protection detects... trust me i know. Hacks and new cheats come out just as fast as the new patches :laugh: the only way to fix this problem permanenelty is to use a new totaly different engine and i doupt that will happen :thumbs do :cheers:

Comment

Uhhh...ok...
                          - Damien

Comment

Wasn't 1.5 supposed to get rid of cheats/hacks ?

Althought, then again, every other patch has meant to do that aswell....

Comment

1.4 introduced the anti-cheat system I believe (ie- the system developed by VALVe). all previous versions are riddled with cheats/buggy. Its time to move on anyhow, CS just aint what it used to be. Theres better out there.

Those who cant handle that can just install CS beta 7 and have a peek at the growing b7 servers that are cropping up out there. Apparantly the hacks & cracks dont work with csb7....

But its only a matter of time before the wankers that populate the CS community will start making cheats and the whole thing turns around to bite you in the arse again.
                              Not too quick with the ole' noggin', are you?

Comment

Working...
                              X