X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heheh... your belt isn't that big.. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
      nah.. he wanted some stuff, i said ok.. kinda forgot about it... a few times.. :)
      that remeinds me
      where is my copy of D2 and socks2http?
      TT Original

Comment

I agree, SOF 2 is awesome. I especially like the sneaking around aspect of it. (You know I'm the biggest Metal Gear Fan). It's always awesome to walk up behind someguy and throw a knife at his head. Also that guts thing that Beefy said.

Comment

Online play is great too. i've seen some server using the random map generator for online games.

Comment

Originally posted by FA-MAS
            I agree, SOF 2 is awesome. I especially like the sneaking around aspect of it. (You know I'm the biggest Metal Gear Fan). It's always awesome to walk up behind someguy and throw a knife at his head. Also that guts thing that Beefy said.
            Speaking of.. I'd be completely addicted to SOF2 had they incorporated even half the little tweaks here and there that Metal Gear has. Like how the enemies/cameras show an [!] when they're alerted to your presence (and the little noise thing).. Knocking on walls to get their attention, etc. I can simply see myself dying of dehydration or starvation if SOF2 had that.

[goes off reminiscing about the Good Ol' Days of MG/MGS and how that little [!] thing used to evoke a string of curses followed by many feverent escape moves]
            Chris "Raven"
            News Crew - TweakTown
            <!--
            <font size=1>
            <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
            - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
            - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
            - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
            </font>
            // -->
            "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

beside sof2 has anyone tryed sum of all fears or ghost recon they allso can be played online

Comment

Havnt gotten around to unpacking, err, installing Sum of All Fears yet. Its meant to be pretty good. Ghost Recon isnt too bad a multiplayer game. Its a pretty popular multiplayer game at local LANs, I dont play online so I dunno what its like out there.
                Single-player was dissapointing. Way too short.

SoF2 was pretty short as well. Last few levels were pretty tame/same-old same-old. Move to corner, peek around, shoot bad buys.
                Rinse & repeat.
                The jungle levels were pretty cool, AI of the teammates was a bit shoddy, but good to see they cover you and return fire etc...

I miss the deagle as well. No fun not being able to blow ppls limbs off with one shot. Deagle in SoF was king.
                SoF2 didnt make me use different weapons either. The carbine served me the entire game, shotguns was useless as were the m60 and the pistols/sniper rifles. Even dual Ingrams sucked.
                Sad but true....

Comment

i like the shotgun for close range in multi player and i have two comps up and running on the same server so we talk and the use of snper rifles are usefull if some one covers the ladder

Comment

Sad but True ??? :confused: who made you game God critic ??

I think the single player package is a s good as it gets

Stunning visually and lots of fun and laughs :D

Comment

Originally posted by volton
                      Sad but True ??? :confused: who made you game God critic ??
                      Me.

Originally posted by volton
                      I think the single player package is a s good as it gets
                      Stunning visually and lots of fun and laughs :D
                      ..and thats why I was appointed.

Comment

i also think sof 2 ownz
                        i have a prob with my budz linux server--i need him to run an exe file he says that sof 2 is a script running not and exe file....
                        any ideas on how he can run an exe file?
                        its so that i can play on the server

tnx

Comment

Working...
                        X