Tabula Rasa hands-on PC Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tabula Rasa hands-on PC Preview

Please feel free to comment about our story entitled "Tabula Rasa hands-on PC Preview"

Re: Tabula Rasa hands-on PC Preview

Good Review Nathan! I agree with 99.9% of your comments. Looking forward to getting that jump on the "release day n00bs".

Comment

I've been in the beta for the past 2 months and I gotta say that this game is a let down. The graphics are subpar, the UI is clumsy and not very customizable, the story isn't there...its just simple little quests running around a map. I've been trying to get into the game and story but it's just not happening cause like all of PlayNC's games, they're not implemented well and are poorly supported.

I can tell from those I've talked to in the beta forums that there will be a free play session offered within the first month or two when the game goes live cause so few people want to pay to have a boring time. I recommend that everyone wait for this event to happen.

Comment

Sadly the last patch messed all this up. It seems the Devs have lost their vision for what the game should be and are grasping at straws... The end result seems to be that they are going to make the game so difficult, players will be forced to team up to do Anything!

The other factor that disappoints is that they aren't working on fixing bugs anymore, just nerfing the players. And with release just a few short weeks away there is no way this game will be playable upon release!

Comment

Working...
        X