No announcement yet.

CS 1.4 is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

being a CT on aztec is quite easy though :P but good scores anyway :)

Comment

well....being CT on any map is generally easier *cough* colt-sprayers *cough* :D

Comment

**cough** CS am gh3y...

sif CT r better, every1 goes Terrorist so they can AK spray, the new changes have taken a few pages from the way DoD works, but DoD still rules for teamplay...cant wait for beta 2.1

Comment

Originally posted by sKuLLsHoT
          **cough** CS am gh3y...

sif CT r better, every1 goes Terrorist so they can AK spray, the new changes have taken a few pages from the way DoD works, but DoD still rules for teamplay...cant wait for beta 2.1
          I migrated to DoD after 2.0 came out.. it's a great game but gets boring fast. CS 1.4 is really good and it is one step toward a realistic counter-terrorist vs. terrorist game.

Comment

... Played Global Ops for the first time on the weekend. I think I prefer it to CS.. DoD still keeps ahead of these two though. That's my 2 cents worth.. :)

Comment

I just finished d/l'ing 1.4. I'' try it out. I loved CS while i was living in the dorm. We had LAN tournaments and stuff every week. There were also 4 or 5 different clans each consisting of atleast 4 members. The top two had upwards of 20 each. Clan wars are especially fun when you know the person your shotting and have probably taken a class with tha person. CS aint no fun no mo. Maybe next semestre.

Comment

Yeh it is more fun when you're playing with friends and competing against each other. We play at school all the time in our computer studies classes.

Comment

No thats what i call studying the computer!

Comment

:shoot3: :flames: well in conclusion cheats "fixed" none well may be one or 2 but still there is so many ppl cheating and it will never stop.. which really sux i remember beta 4.0 half of the guns and granades where not there and there was like no cheaters :D ah game sux now cause of it

Comment

but even so... there mayb some cheats, but there are also some dam good players and lucky ones as well

Comment

Indeed....I once got 2 extremely lucky headshots through a box. It was a complete fluke but people started calling me a cheater....just because i was doing well and getting some lucky kills. And some guy who wasn't doing so good started a vote that booted me of the server...great comunity ey

Comment

Originally posted by daedalus
                          Indeed....I once got 2 extremely lucky headshots through a box. It was a complete fluke but people started calling me a cheater....just because i was doing well and getting some lucky kills. And some guy who wasn't doing so good started a vote that booted me of the server...great comunity ey
                          That's happened to me before as well. But I don't blame them, with the amount of cheaters around nowadays you can't tell whether it's luck or OGC.

Comment

if u ever play in a uk2 server (u might not have in other parts of the world :P) u get called a cheat if u get reater than a score of 14 even if u have like 10 deaths... other day i got a cheat in this game full of newbies... i was running arround mp5ing them because they were so dam slow i could just storm them, ended up with a score of 25-3 before i got kicked. bloody stupid, just cos i kicking their sorry little .... anyway

hehe also got 43-7 yesterday :D

yay, i play in good servers tho mainly because i am bored of being called a cheat by soo many n00bs! just because i can actually aim for the head!

oh well, long live cs! hehe

btw if u play with me, u take anymore than 30hp through a tk (team kill attack) u r dead :D someone was taking cheap shots at me i turn round crocuh send one shot flat in the head and he dead, hehehehehe was funny :) did have m4 tho :):flames:

Comment

Working...
                            X