No announcement yet.

new multigame-clan for older gamers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You had better or the "boys" will have to talk to you, the donkey is on holidays atm so he will send his cousin the draft horse

Comment

:smokin:
      Anyway being old has some advantages.

Last time my mouse hand got the shakes I fragged 3 enemys.

Comment

bah! Only cus i've been away for a couple of weeks, lemme guess jl3comp ur in the ego boosting 'clan' too

:p

Then let the flames beg.....carry on!

:flames: :flames:

Comment

I am now;).

But sorry to disappoint you. Being in a clan does nothing for my ego. Someday YOU will grown up and you too will base your OWN self worth on things far more important than frag stats and pimples neutralized. Then one day my young comrade, you'll boast about really important things like love....... duty....... honor........ country........... and how many friend's dad's asses your dad can kick!!!!

: peace:

Comment

Err wot eva :p u talk serious bs lol

Comment

Shepps, i think you should take the Grandad-Clan by yourself in as game of CS or JK2JO or something. Just a piece of advise: specifically challenge the arthritic clan members. I wanna watch thou...

Comment

Suprisingly age doesn't have to blunt ability in everything you know ;)

Comment

I know, but games like chess dont punish the arthritric elderly...

Comment

yes it does, how could they hold a chess piece :?: Listen sonny Jim we could take you on with one arthritic hand tied behind our back ;)

Comment

yeah.........haven't you seen those GOT MILK commercials!!!!

Comment

No :?: is this an American type commercial :?:

Comment

Working...
                        X