No announcement yet.

X-Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The L2 indicates a mobile celly. Not a P3. In fact alot of the hardware is older. It part of what showes this to be......rip off.

Comment

and this is supposed to be better than a pc?:?: :?:

Comment

:devil: (BG-$$$$$grab'n as ever)........he's got the $$$$ to buy what ever...... Got an Xbrother outlaw that worked on it.......according to the fam......months of bugs on the hardware....hehehe got to be a couple of :laugh: :laugh: in there...

Comment

I still think PS2 is more impressive. The Grand Tourismo games especially. But then, I might have a bias against Microsoft.
          Onyx

TweakTown
          OCAU - Overclockers Australia
          CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Comment

The Xbox is a mean little machine.. sure, it's only got a p3 and a gf2.. but this thing is built for games........ not applications, not heaps of programs that run at once.. games... They are damn good at what they do.. I'm not gonna get one myself, but I believe that they still are a nice little machine..

Problem is, games for consoles are are good as they can be.. Games for PC are always, ALWAYS dumbed down a little bit so there is more of a market for them... which is sad in a way for all those people with big beasty PC's.... a good example of this is Halo. Most gamers out there have heard about this. With the release of the Xbox in Japan / US, Halo was THE game to have.. It looks and plays unbelievably well on the system, and is slated for a PC release sometime next year.. Unfortunately, they are cutting out a lot of cool features from the Xbox version so a larger audience of PC users can play it.

Sorry for the mini rant here.. i could go on, but I won't.. all i'm saying is don't put consoles down because of their specs. It's like comparing athlons to pentium 4s only based on clock speeds... :) (that'll start a nice little argument... hehehe)

Comment

dont be sorry man... u have some good points there..Cheers!:thumb:

Comment

Didn't mean hit a affection spot........I wonder if one of the mirc sites will have the non dumb version converted to a non dumb pc formatt. I'm gett'm close to be able to play'm on mt tv......

Anybody seen anything like that.............love Halo, tired of MP.

:D

Comment

nah, it's ok.. just something that I have a lot of interest in...

Comment

I'm that way 'bout fans and cooling and noices.......

You may remember my last frenzy couple months back.....

:snip:

Comment

Working...
                    X