A way to move a computer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A way to move a computer?

Not unless you have a huge/heavy aftermarket GPU cooler, other than that there should be absolutly no problems with leaving it in the Slot.

Comment

Re: A way to move a computer?

Originally posted by DevilsGT2
      I have a good one, I want to get to my friends house, and I don't have a car. It's too far to walk, to far to bike, but I can take the bus. I have a box, an LCD moniter, keyboard and mouse. I don't have a backpack to hold them all, but I want to secure them as to keep them away from the shady people on the bus. What do I do?
      If you must take the bus, beat the hell out of the box before you put anything in it. Seal any holes you create with duct tape and trash bag pieces, and line the inside with newspaper. Generally, make it look like you salvaged it from a dumpster and made a half-hearted attempt to repair it. Next, find an old jacket and jeans and cake'em with mud, add a few tears, etc. Put on the outfit, load your gear in the box and get on the bus. I don't know anyone, even some of the worst muggers, that'll steal a "bum's" box o' stuff

Comment

Working...
      X