Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the best video game sports title for the P.C. 2004\2005 only.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the best video game sports title for the P.C. 2004\2005 only.

I'm not really into the sports titles but I'm thinking of going with a new version of Golf, Baseball, Basketball, Football, or Soccer, I'm just not sure what to get. Any big improvements that anyone has noticed in any of these catagories in the last couple years?

Re: Whats the best video game sports title for the P.C. 2004\2005 only.

I'm not sure about big improvements but the staples in those categories seem to be getting reviewed well. Madden Football, most of the ESPN sports games, and Tiger Woods Golf all seem to be well reviewed and I've had friends agree on most of those.

I'm not sure if you're looking for ultra realism but I'd also personally recommend Hotshots Golf Fore and SSX Tricky/3. They're not quite as real life as the others I mentioned but I've really enjoyed them.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcainyx
      I'm not sure if you're looking for ultra realism but I'd also personally recommend Hotshots Golf Fore and SSX Tricky/3. They're not quite as real life as the others I mentioned but I've really enjoyed them.
      Didn't know they had those 2 tiles for the P.C.. I'll have to look into that.

Comment

Sorry, my mistake. You probably won't be able to find those last two on the PC. Those are console only so far as I know.
        Last edited by Arcainyx; 12-02-2004, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X