Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i know return to castle wolfenstein is ancient now. but i thought i'd play it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i know return to castle wolfenstein is ancient now. but i thought i'd play it again

My problem is. im trying to get past the forest compound level where you have to pick up the snooper rifle. but im playing it in cheat mode. and its impossible to get into the stowaway truck if you kill the guard by the rocket base doors it says you failed to enter the rocket base. but if i kill both dudes, there is no cut scene and in the wagon it says finish not available yet and that ive completed 3 out of 4 mission objectives. its imossible to sneek into teh wagon with that dude gaurd watching behind the wagon. What's going on?

Re: i know return to castle wolfenstein is ancient now. but i thought i'd play it again

Firstly, Return to Castle Wolfenstein (you're not talking about Castle Wolfenstein) is agreat game and certainly isn't ancient. Hell, it's Quake 3-based which will pretty much be standard until another engine (probably Doom 3 or maybe Half-Life 2's "Source") takes over the first-person shooter market.

I remember I had a lot of problems with that level back when I played through RtcW. You can sneak past the guard, but it's incredibly difficult. I found just trying it over and over was the only thing I could do. I had a lot of reloads with that game, and you likely will to.

Assuming you're playing the PC version (which you damn well should be), there should be some sort of no clipping command you can use through the console (press ` to drop down the console). I don't know what it is, though, (maybe no_clip 1 or something) so you will have to see if you can figure it out in game or you will have to go online to search for it. It shouldn't really matter as you're already cheating...

Comment

Re: i know return to castle wolfenstein is ancient now. but i thought i'd play it again

Comment

Castle Wolfenstein download

I've found this download site for old Castle Wolfenstein (PC version):
        Castle Wolfenstein download

Comment

Working...
        X