Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats some pretty good items for a start

Comment

arctic furs.. EVERYONE gets arctic furs....

Comment

gotta love the crap you can pick up in the demo

i had so much stuff in my other account before i was forced to format :(
        TT Original

Comment

w00t! got my barb from the start of lvl 74 to mid lvl 76 in a few hours of play...

my plan is to make lvl 81 and find my Grandad's sword before nighfall :D

Comment

Bah, good luck...... leveling ain't easy after 75 :(.

Comment

damn.. my amazon is 75.. you had to say that, didn't ya?

Comment

Sorry.

But hey, I've made it to 81 so it can't be that hard :).

Comment

ok... yesterday i found the doombringer sword on my barb... schweeeeet! and now im bored of him :( at lvl 77 i think that is where i will let him sit for a while... and then i thought, hmmm, i've never played as a necro before... so last night i started a necro and now hes lvl 25 and up to act 4 normal :) (summoning necro)

if anyone has any good necro items that havent been traded to Phantomhex (hes the other necro right?) please PM me :)

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                    arctic furs.. EVERYONE gets arctic furs....
                    if you sent me my copy of D2 i could get some other items :p
                    TT Original

Comment

yeah phantomhex is the other necro lvl 81 or something.

all my necro items are given to him, since he's the 1st one to see em, including all of trang-oul's avatar and grim's burning scythe.

finally cracked lvl 77, killed the ancients in hell, upto baal now!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thoric

finally cracked lvl 77, killed the ancients in hell, upto baal now!!
                        you mean you havent finished hell with your pally... i thougth you had ages ago... i remember about i dont know a couple months ago (something like that) we were playing act 5 hell together with my pally and your pally...

UPDATE: god i hate summoning necros... got him up to lvl 35 and was so boring, so i started a sorc ;) hehehe i wish i hadnt given away the stuff from tal rasha's set now :) but i'll get it back im sure.

Comment

Socketed Tal-Rasha's Lidless Eye (weapon), trying to decide what I want to whack in it. Choices are:

Io Rune = +10 Vitality
                          Ist - +30% = Better Chance Of Finding Magic Items

Comment

Socketed Tal-Rasha's Lidless Eye (weapon), trying to decide what I want to whack in it. Choices are:

Io Rune = +10 Vitality
                            Ist Rune = +30% Better Chance Of Finding Magic Items

Comment

well i dont think you would have many choices, how many different runes do u have?

id stick in a jewel, rare probably

Comment

Originally posted by sMURPhiSh

you mean you havent finished hell with your pally... i thougth you had ages ago... i remember about i dont know a couple months ago (something like that) we were playing act 5 hell together with my pally and your pally...

UPDATE: god i hate summoning necros... got him up to lvl 35 and was so boring, so i started a sorc ;) hehehe i wish i hadnt given away the stuff from tal rasha's set now :) but i'll get it back im sure.
                                nah i had got up to the ancients, but died 200 times trying to pass. but this time i did. hex and spaz tried baal apparently and couldnt get past baals minions..the council set.

Comment

Working...
                                X