No announcement yet.

NFS:U Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus! Were you using Gummy Bear Juice?!! Lol! Im gonna have to get my arse into gear and try and beat that. Can you use the personal upgrades you win in underground mode on other cars? I feel my Underground honda civic won't be able to reach these high speeds even with personal upgrades :( Ill try with my skyline though!

Be back later! Well done soulburner thats a top score matey!

ta ta Steve W

Comment

Just got 233.58mph, getting there slowly.

Comment

I think i have maxed out at 233.98 :( I even turned of traffic but my engine can't take it.

ta ta steve w

Comment

I wish i could modify my UG car.
          :tears:
          SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Hehe.......

I'm waiting for someone to beat that.....I have a backup score : party ha.

Comment

Oh man! Go on then whats your secret ;) I feel the website (when it eventually gets done) will just have soulburner on the top of each league........:laugh:
              ta ta steve w

Comment

I'd try getting a high speed in the demo, but it runs so horribly on my computer that I don't want to play it, and turning down the details is no fun.

Come to think of it, all of EA's console ports run horribly on my computer. It's only PC-exclusive games like Battlefield 1942 that run well.

Comment

Even Battlefield doesn't run well, even my last system that did 13k should have been able to play it perfectly, and the game would still hiccup sometimes.

Its just bad code. However NFSU runs very nicely for me at 1280x960 (next step up from 1024x768).

I'll just bust out my highest speed now...may as well.

Comment

SearanoX: The demo runs fine on my (old) machine, you must have a problem somewhere.
                    Soulburner: Great score, I look forward to trying to beat that when I get the full game (ordered).

Comment

Oh my god! What have you got under that hood?! :laugh: ive got up to 234mph with the same car on highway im gonna have to try harder:wow:

Comment

I hope you guys are using something other than keybords for steering, otherwise my high speed of 187 sucks severley:cry: :confused: But, than maybe it's just the demo that's holding me back
                        Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

I'm using my keyboard.
                          I'm half way through a mod to convert my PSX controller to work with my PC.

Comment

dryadsoul: I'm also using a keyboard.
                            Steve(MrScruff) Based on the speed I reached in the demo, I believe a top speed of 250-260mph is achievable in the full game.

Comment

The only problem is finding a long enough straight to do this.
                              By the way, I like the little paint job you got there on your car Weta :thumb:

Comment

Keyboard here too !! I had a steering wheel, but I sold it as I'm better with a keyboard. (go figure)
                                SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Working...
                                X