NFS:U Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve(MrScruff)
    OK can anyone beat this ;) It is possible because i got it up to 231 but its hard to accelerate, NO2 and press the print screen button all at once ;) This was done without cheats.
    229? Sure I can beat that.

Comment

Hmmm, damn mph I have to convert it to the good ole kph to compare speeds.
      Does everyone use mph or something? Where are the Aussie players?

Comment

Aussie here. I left it on mph default. :)

Comment

Comment

19.78, but missed a shift

Comment

Niceone soulburner :D okay im going to have to try and beat that now :) I didn't think about looking at the stats - save me trying to print screen all the bloomin time! lol!
              happy new year by the way people !

ta ta steve w

Comment

19.78....Very nice Soulburner.
                I'm always getting around the 21 second mark on 14th & Vine.

Comment

can't get past 186mph on demo, but keyboard controls suck big time...........reason i hate racing games on PC.
                  Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Hmmm, on 14th and Vine I got all perfect shifts, and still I only manage to get 227.56mph in 21 seconds.
                    How do you do it Soulburner?

Comment

Your not going to like this then ;) Woo took me a while. Changed my car colour as well cause it looked crap last time. The first few times i blew my engine - so i had to slow down quick after i hit a top speed. So its a crap time :)

I could tell you how i do it but i would be giving away my secrets...ah well what the hell! I have the traffic on minimum and the track on easy, i think the main thing which people don't know is that its better if you pump the nitro...that makes the difference.

Its hard to get the right time to pump the nitro - not to easy so it runs out and not to late. Hope that helps guys :thumb:

ta ta steve w

Comment

In other words, pick a long flat track & save your NOS for the end.
                        SPAM Special Ops

Comment

After several attempts I've finally managed to reach 200mph in the demo.

Comment

Originally posted by E^vol
                            In other words, pick a long flat track & save your NOS for the end.
                            kinda yeah :D I think if your trying to beat a top speed record picking a long flat track is the thing to do. I use 14th vine and use drag mode. If your going to try and beat my score it would be good if you used the same track e.t.c or if you find a better track tell me :)

Noo don't save your NO2 for the end - i use it near the high rev point to get up from 5th to 6th gear then pump it to get a fast speed. But it all depends on the car and track.

Im not going to hold back on how i got a top speed because i feel its only satisfying to get a top speed if i know i don't have any advantage over other people - i suppose that should be the way with all games :D Plus if someone does manage to beat me it would be nice if they told me how they attained that speed so i can improve myself.

Im going to be making a N4S section on my website to display top speeds e.t.c any ideas for what i could put in it would be good, ill give you the url when its up and running!!

ta ta stevie w

Comment

Which 3 upgrades do you have?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X