Diablo II Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diablo II Patch

For anyone interested, Blizzard has finally released the v1.10 patch for Diablo II and D2-LOD. To update your game, just log onto BattleNet and it will load when you enter your realm. A stand alone download should be ready soon.

Oh, and for those interested, the monsters are a royal PAIN to kill now in Hell difficulty. Even my 91 Zon w/ Windforce has a hard time killing in Act 5. Good luck. ;)
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

glad to hear it :) guess I'll have to dust off my D2 CDs now. My Barbarian needs to stretch his legs a bit ;)

edit: the standalone patch is available here

Comment

Saw this on Slashdot. I don't know if I can afford to lose a lot of time to that game again, so I think I'll leave it in the cupboard, even though the patch looks like an expansion pack in itself...

Comment

What are the new features? Like Beefy, that game has sucked a lot of my time away from me.... I'd have to be tempted with something pretty good for me to cave in again :).

Comment

Monsters are a good deal harder to kill for starters, but the damage on a lot of the abilities have been boosted to make things interesting. You also get additional power to your abilities by boosting some not-so-common skills making for an even higher level of ability than before (called synergies).

Here is a link that details the changes made in the patch. But be forewarned, it is a large patch and the changes are sometimes severe, but I think it will be for the better.
          Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
          My Toys

Comment

Im glad other people found it tough as I did. I've been keeping my 83 lvl barb alive on Bnet for the last year waiting for this and its sooo tough.

They've murdered life leeching to the point that the crystiline passage is almost impossible with all those immune to phy creatures.

All i've noticed is creatures in places where they were not before, better and more varied drops and its incredibiliy tough. I can't see how anyone could kill the ancients, let alone get there in the first place, even with 7 other people helping out.

Comment

Working...
            X