No announcement yet.

Is This A Bit Much Or Is He Hooked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pfffft.... for the amount he spent on the hardware, he could have gone to any non-comercial airport and paid for lessons in mini-aircrafts and would have probably got his licence to drive a small aeroplan within 1 year
    (i heard that in australia, you can get a small aircraft licence at the age of 14, way before a car licence.)

Comment

**** him dude, my vote is number ONE!!!:devil:

Comment

Just a thought happening here, maybe this guy is a thief and stole all that stuff. Hence him having so many :?:
        If not, he's a furken idiot

Comment

I think it's cool! I wouln't call him an idiot, how many people is buying cars for $50.000 bucks just to travel from point A to point B..:?:

Now that's insanity to me, besides monitors aren't THAT exensive nowadays if your prepared to go for some standard crt's running a max rate of 85Hz.. :2cents:
          I'm pretty sure there's people on this forum with more rigs than that.. :devil win

Note* those types of standard crt's let's say 17" is just above $100 per monitor and his computers isn't exaktly top performance machines either (amds from 800 to 1,5 ghz).

AKA it isn't as exensive as it looks.. :) But he sure deserves credit for his freaky idea though..

Comment

Working...
          X