GTA3 and ITS RADIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA3 and ITS RADIO

i've got gta3 and the radio station dosent work!!!!does anyone know how to make it work??if there is a patch could u plz tell me where to find it from

Originally posted by sLim ShaDy
    i've got gta3 and the radio station dosent work!!!!does anyone know how to make it work??if there is a patch could u plz tell me where to find it from
    You are probably using a no cd crack, and forgot to copy the audio files over...

Comment

yes im using a no-cd crack and what do u mean write the files over again

Comment

If the music is on the CD, how can it play if it's not in your drive? You need to find the instructions which came with your NO-CD and follow it, otherwise visit Gamecopyworld.com and get a different No-CD which tells you how to get the game working with music.

Can't tell you much more than that without breaking the forum rules, so make some effort and find out for yourself.
        My Machine

Comment

Originally posted by PersianImmortal
          so make some effort and find out for yourself.
          Slim, making an effort to find something? Ahahahah... :rofl: You're funny today PI.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
            Slim, making an effort to find something? Ahahahah... :rofl: You're funny today PI.
            Heh that's a good one. No offence slim, but if you want something find it yourself! Other people don't always like doing the work you should be doing :/

Comment

SHUTUP XBOY!!!!:rolleyes2 lol

Comment

Working...
              X