Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GTA Vice City graphics loading slowly...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA Vice City graphics loading slowly...

Is it normal that when playing the Vice City the graphics are loading quite slowly, e.g. when you are drivivg a car you can hit to some "invisible wall" which appears to be a house or something after few seconds when the scene is fully loaded? I have the newest (Catalyst 3.5) drivers for my 9700 Pro. :confused:

I have the same problem...
    Gets REALLY annoying when you're riding a motorbike :flames:

Comment

Heh, yeah! :D So it might be normal in that game...quite weird though! :rolleyes2

Comment

could be wierd:), i ain't got any probs with VC running with the specs(see below).

Comment

Go DLed the NO-CD patch... also when playing, don't have a CD in the drive. It seems to check and spin up the CD even if it's not using it... this helped out a friends machine. Made it MUCH faster! :thumb:

Comment

Comment

Tomi_s: I'm still using a Geforce 2 card and I've never experienced this problem when playing V City.

Comment

I would advise a reinstall then.... and if it's not, get a legal copy:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Corbinator
                  and if it's not, get a legal copy:thumb:
                  I seriously doubt that got anything to do with his prob..

Comment

Originally posted by The__tweaker
                    I seriously doubt that got anything to do with his prob..
                    Why :shrug: If they both have the same problem, and few other people do, I would guess more-than-likely the crack ain't all it should be. Plus it wasn't a statement saying they pirate software, just a fact that there are people out there who do... : peace2:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

With this game and fast high end video cards(particularly Radeons 95xx and up) its best to turn FRAME LIMITER "ON" in video options, that will solve your problem.

Comment

Hmmm...I think I turned the frame limiter on a few days ago...thx for the info gdeman! :cheers:

Comment

Working...
                              X