Play Perfect Dark (N64) on computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Perfect Dark (N64) on computer

Does anyone know how to make it so i can play perfect dark on my computer either by myself or over a LAN. also how could i play other games on it like goldeneye?

i dont believe that u can, n64 games arent designed to be played on a pc, and even if u had an emulator it wouldnt support lan play cuz those games weren't designed for it

Comment

He is right! I could play Goldeneye good with project 64 on my old box, but on my new box it might actually be able to run great. I don't know about playing over a LAN, but the best n64 emulators are project 64 1.5, and Nemu (Some version). Project 64 was my favorite, and you might even be able to play perfect dark. You will need a good box tho. Good meaning 1.5 ghz or more, >256 RAM, and a Geforce 2 or >. Most people that visit this forum have that already! Good Luck!

Comment

Yes there are several N64 emulators out there to play these games. Project 64, 1964, Nemu and the old UltraHLE will all play N64 games (each emulator has its strenghts and weaknesses, and can play certain games better than others).

Use google to search for download sites for these emulators, but remember, links to the ROMS (the actual game programs) are not allowed in this forum because any copy of these games is illegal. Even if you own the original cartridge, it's illegal to distribute the ROMs, so no ROM links please.
        My Machine

Comment

I am not trying to be an ass, but isn't it legal if you dump the ROM yourself onto your computer? That's like saying ripping your own CD's in MP3/Ogg is illegal... wtf? :shoot3:

Comment

What Persian said was yes, you can use them for yourself, but if you distribute them, that's illegal.

Comment

Working...
            X