Postal 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postal 2

Oh my god, has anyone played this? Im suprised it hasnt been ripped off the shelf. what a great game.

hehe yeah its pretty kewl..like the things you can do with the shovel :devil win

Comment

I went to get it at the weekend at my local store but they hadn't got it in. Oh well i'll get it soon enough. I hear u can shove a gun up a cats ass:D what else can u do:confused:

Comment

tip: swing the shovel towards someone's head :p

Comment

You can piss on people. The blood effects are the bloodiest....... effects ever. You can chop heads off with the shovel, then piss on the head, then hit the head around with the shovel. The gasoline can is the coolest weapon in a FPS ever. The object of the game is to do ordinary thinks like cash your paycheck, get milk, and piss on your fathers grave, all while dealing with crazy NPC's. So gory, so so gory, once again Im suprised this game was released.

Comment

Ok thats settled i buy this game tommorow:D

Comment

I have played the demo and it is a f*****g great game! :flames: Do they even sell the game under 18 year old kids? :rolleyes:

Comment

Dude do they ever stop you:laugh:

Comment

It's a shame that it's been banned in this country. A friend of mine imported it, and it one of the most extreme games I've ever seen. There's not really all thatmuch to the gameplay, as the developers are just going for shock value...

Here's a couple tips for you all:

- Pissing on people is a good way to subdue a lot of them. They will be throwing up while you sit there and smack them around a bit.
                  - Dogs play fetch. With people's heads. Kick that head as far as you can...
                  - Beat the game to get the special mode where you piss napalm.
                  - Stealing cop uniforms makes life so much easier.

Comment

i got carded when i got fallout:tactics. the biotch made me get my id out of my car wtf i was like 20

Comment

:laugh: :laugh: unlucky mate:rofl: :rofl:

Comment

Yeah it's a really sweet game.. But Rugby are ya old enough.. :D

:laugh:

:rofl:

:cheers:

Comment

Working...
                        X