No announcement yet.

Hey Look At What I've Done Finally.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks no worse than the floor at the front of this shop I'll tell ya's. ;)

Oh 9K went down. :D

Comment

• damn i wish i had that many spare parts to play with :eek: Wiggo congrats on 9k :cheers:

Comment

• Thanx but I've just realised that in less than 10 months when I started this thread that I've completed over 8460 w/u's in that time. :wow:

Maybe I am addicted after all. :rofl:

Comment

• Originally posted by kane2g
          DAMN! you need a shelving unit or something to get those puppies in a neat fasion!
          And I thought my room was a mess!!!!!
          Well, it kind of just grew. Wanted to see if I could do it and production was the name of the game. I do have a nifty, white wire-frame shelving system made in Europe, but I have not had the time to install it. Plus the steamy, hot summer weather is not very conducive to this kind of undertaking. Will post pics of the project when done. Promise... Should warrant its own "Shown Us Your Own Farm" thread.
          :-(

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo
            Thanx but I've just realised that in less than 10 months when I started this thread that I've completed over 8460 w/u's in that time. :wow:

Maybe I am addicted after all. :rofl:
            Not an addiction. It's a good diversion from the usual stresses of our our days. A hobby, if you will. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by elrado1
              Not an addiction. It's a good diversion from the usual stresses of our our days. A hobby, if you will. :D
              :cough: Denial :cough:

BTW Wiggo, in the past months the team has grown form sub-20 members to over 60 now. And even Beefy is submittin WUs!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Yes it's growin' well but it's a terrible shame that those ppl down the bottom won't even submit a w/u or two. :(

Comment

• True, especially that I know that some of them have pretty nice systems, so running S@H for few hrs a day would produce few units.
                  Why join the team if you arent going to do ANY WUs??

Comment

• In the meantime elrado1 moves into the No. 5 position... :)

Comment

• congrats on getting into the top 5.
                      :thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by kane2g
                        And even Beefy is submittin WUs!!!!!!!!!
                        Shhhh....

Comment

• Originally posted by Beefy
                          Shhhh....
                          Dont worry, I wont tell anyone that you're now in 41th place, and moving up quite nicely

Comment

• That's it.. I warned you....

*prepares to rain ultimate doom upon kane2g*

Comment

• How is a "Shhhhhh" a warning?!?!

But I dont care? Bring on the Doom.
                              Watcha gonna do? Crunch more WUs than me??? :laugh:

EDIT: after thinking about it, I dont want to mess with you Beefy. Cuz than I would have to create a new thread talking about "beefy's beef" which sounds like a topic Id rather not discuss. so you win!
                              I promise I wont tell any1 else.

Comment

• Congrats elrado1 on the position switch. :cheers:

Comment

Working...
                                X