No announcement yet.

Hey Look At What I've Done Finally.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nor did I, till I found their Current Total Statistics page and checked it out. I guess, since they were having problems, I checked out what else they had available.

Enjoy! ;)
    :-(

Comment

wiggo is 333rd top guy from aussie land

Comment

Damn is everyone checkin' up on me or are ya's just gettin' bored? :?:

Maybe ya's need to build another system (now where did I put that other CPU?).

Comment

Well Wiggo, you are the top dog of the whole team, and submitt way more WUs than anyone here, so I guess were just a little curious.

I am in the top800 of my country!

Comment

It's good when ya can see ya self on those stats ain't it? :D

Comment

especially when you're moving up
              :)

Comment

I just wonder where I am in the US standings....I would gather less than Kane but...Maybe not for long.

Comment

I'm 885th Hotmail user now and still climbin' fast plus 311th in Australia. :devil win

Comment

Originally posted by CheeZmonZter
                    I just wonder where I am in the US standings....I would gather less than Kane but...Maybe not for long.
                    You are ahead of Kane in the USA standings. Way ahead! Cause his standings are under Poland...;)

And this is his ranking there.

Comment

Well I guess it doesnt matter really. Elrado and the rest of us users here in the US get to go up against the largest companies round the globe, We would be lucky to get into the top 10,000 users! considering that the top US user has a million plus WU's I dont think that I will be topping out the US standings! Tho it would be nice to know where I stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                        I'm 885th Hotmail user now and still climbin' fast plus 311th in Australia. :devil win
                        I've moved up to 819th and 289th spots now. :cheers:

Comment

I trust you're stockin' up on the brews for when you reach the 10K club! Won't be long now. Will it? :devil win

Comment

About 4 weeks I think (maybe a little less) and there's still just over 40 doz. longnecks (26fl.oz./750ml) in stock. ;)

Comment

That should be enough! I'll knock a few off in your name here, too. :cheers:

Comment

Sounds good to me m8. :devil win

Comment

Working...
                                X