No announcement yet.

Sports Forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rugbydude: Who is right? That I don't know, but both rankings have Georgia in 18th place.

Comment

yes i know i was wrong like i said i was livin in last month thnx to a trip to france. oh well:laugh:

Comment

Rugbydude: Losing to France is a great result for England's World Cup campaign, it will bring them back down to earth and make them even more focused and stronger for the World Cup. I hope it's England, Australia, South Africa and France for the last four, and New Zealand gets knocked out. 1: I feel very strongly that they (NZ) shouldn't even be participating in this World Cup and 2: Their selection process sucks, they have left key players back at home. England vs. Australia for the Final.

Comment

Well rugbys all well and good but what about motorsport!!!
          I reckon this is a cool place for motorsport its pretty small but that makes it a bi t more personal and you don't get slagged off by strangers ;) MSNmotorsport
          oh and come on england for the ruggers ;)
          ta ta

Comment

Steve(MrScruff): Motorsport? F1, F3000, F3, Formula Renault, Formula Ford, Le Mans, Indycar, CART, Indy Lights, NASCAR, WRC, Touring Car, Moto GP, 250, 125, Isle of Man TT, Superbikes etc etc... what sort of motorsport do you have in mind?

Comment

All of it!! lol Well im having trouble keeping up with the FIA GT Championship cause its not telivised on standard British channels. Wish i had sky. I take it your a motorsport fan weta?!!

ta ta

Comment

Steve(MrScruff): :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                X