No announcement yet.

AFL - Tweaktown Footy Tipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ummmm why don't you copy the table source code from the afl website and paste it into a post and enable HTML?

Comment

• OK Slamo, you can do that then. Everyone, Slamo is in charge of posting the ladder from now.. :) If you haven't done it by Monday night, I'll deduct 50 posts... :)

Comment

• Well Slamo, you've got 15 hours to post the ladder....

Comment

• :cry: it turns out that copying the src code is easier said than done, Beefy, I you were right I was worng. PLEASE don't make me post the ladder :cry:

Comment

• well, you've got 10h15mins to post it.. or you will be back to 588 posts.. :)

Comment

• still waiting...

Comment

• 40 mins til de-posting... :)

Comment

• woohoo
                  6 winners this week :)
                  TT Original

Comment

• if slamo had of posted the ladder, we could see where we all were.. but, he chose to lose 50 posts instead

Comment

• lol

you evil, evil man
                      TT Original

Comment

• beefy isnt an evil, evil man yet. he is still jsut an evil man. he has the exam this weekend for the evil, evil man title.

Comment

• So have you taught me everything yet BK or is it just revision for the rest of the week?

Comment

• no no no, then you have to endure the 24 billy ray cirus test. that brings out the killer in everyone

Comment

• just the thought of it makes me wanna kill anyone with a mullet.

Comment

• hhmmm the force is strong in this one

Comment

Working...
                                X