No announcement yet.

break my heart [poem]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry for abusing the male kind. but i gotta see to believe. and i haven't seen one guy who accautlly cares for a girl. that isn't single. except gav. but ****, aye

:rolleyes:

Comment

i can so relate to that ss well done u have touched me and it is exactly how i feel at the moment :'(

Comment

u mean he did care for us chicks but he joined all the others out there and just left us crying :(

Comment

I don't know who's sig I saw this in (I think it was The Wizard's old one) but it's so true.. It basically said that women always seem to find the wrong guy, they get treated like ****, aren't happy about it all, then go and cry on the shoulder of the guy who would actually care for them the most, but they don't realise...

Comment

yes it was the Wiz who had that in his sig

Comment

Beefy and Wiz does your mouth work? Maybe you should tell them that, if they're too thick to realise it by themselves
              (just my 2c worth) :?:

Comment

the sad thing bout this is. the guys who we cry on. we love more than anything, more than life. and we trust them. we don't want them cuz we don't wanna hurt them. that's the thing. okay :no:

Comment

sorry SS but that is a load of bulls twaddle :eek:

Comment

u r not 15 [of today!!] so how would u no. the guys i go crying to i love wif all my heart. and i don't (L) them that way cuz i'll hurt them:rolleyes:

Comment

At the ripe old age of being old enough to be your mother I have been in the position you are just starting to learn about, I realise until you reach the ripe old age of 20 you will not understand that us oldies have been there and done a lot more than you realise, and I mean it is not true, if you are attracted to someone you are attracted whether they be your best friend, or some slease bag you pick up in a bar, so please don't tell me I don't know what it is like

Comment

AMEN.. I'll to that. I'm just NOW starting to realize how much more my peers really know than me LOL, and even that one took me 20 years to learn.
                        Chris "Raven"
                        News Crew - TweakTown
                        <!--
                        <font size=1>
                        <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
                        - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
                        - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
                        - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
                        </font>
                        // -->
                        "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

Yeah and what ya learn by the time 40+yrs have pasted it's :eek: not sure what 50 will bring and not to sure if I even want to think about it. :?:
                          <center> </center>

Comment

well. it's my opinion. the guy i go crying to i love wif all my heart. but i can't tell him that cuz it'll hurt him. ya see wot i am getting @??? that's MY situation. so that means that is wot is happening to me. i am probbaly in denial though

Comment

A little denial now and again is a healthy thing :thumb:
                              Chris "Raven"
                              News Crew - TweakTown
                              <!--
                              <font size=1>
                              <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
                              - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
                              - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
                              - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
                              </font>
                              // -->
                              "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

Gee i dunno. If a girl came up to me and said they loved me then said sorry for hurting me, id feel more confused than anything....

And you should know by now that confusing a male is a big no-no.
                                Simple and to-the-point. See how far you go with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X