X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roughly 140mph

I think. :)

Comment

That's what he was going around at or the car maxxes at?

Comment

Dude the T.T is the most famous motor cycle race in the world. It happens on the Isle of Man and the circuit is round most of the islands roads. Many famous bikers have raced in the T.T. including multi winner Joey Dunlop.I'm sure u cud pick up a video about it somewhere as there sold throughout thw world.:cheers:
        And i have to say the best thing about the T.T is if your good enough you can race in it. As long as you do well in the Grand Prix but thats a different story:D

Comment

The fastest I've ever driven in my car was 146mph
          the fastest I've raced in it was 135 mph or so. :D

Comment

Originally posted by negomike
            That's what he was going around at or the car maxxes at?
            A combo of both. Its a friggen commodore folks, dont expect much.

Comment

my car HAS done 170 kp/h trying to keep up with tweaky but i had no hope.

And what do you mean commodores don't stick to the road? they are a lot stickier than any falcon i have ever driven and my toyota doesn't stick to well either.

Comment

Originally posted by Slamo
                my car HAS done 170 kp/h trying to keep up with tweaky but i had no hope.

And what do you mean commodores don't stick to the road? they are a lot stickier than any falcon i have ever driven and my toyota doesn't stick to well either.

lol, maybe that's because your toyota is a 2.4L 4 banger.

The same year 3l V6 camry will keep up with a VT commodore ffs.

They are not sports cars, but, large sedans.

Comment

Tweak went backwards y'see.

At his age, you buy the zippy sports car, then when the missus & kids arrive you sell the sports car and buy the commodore. Else its 'you drive to fast with me & the kid in the car, youll kill us all you jerk' and so on.

So try-before-you-buy and get a woman who can drive herself around. You can then keep your sports car. :)

Then itll just be a matter of 'you spend too much on the car and dont spend enough time with me you jerk' to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahamut Zer0
                    Tweak went backwards y'see.
                    Backwards? Who are you to say I went backwards... I have happened to like Commodores for a long time, so I brought a Commodore.

I tell you I'd rather be driving a reliable Aussie car then a souped up rice boy car.

And you cant tell me Holdens dont stick to the road, I havent even had it lowered yet and it takes corners at 200+ - sure it might bounce around a little but all cars do when you hit these speeds, it grips nicely for me.
                    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                    Managing Director
                    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

And before any of you critise me, remember these speeds are in the country on good, sealed, open roads I know well with very little other traffic.

I dont make a habbit of speeding whenever I drive!
                      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                      Managing Director
                      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
                        I tell you I'd rather be driving a reliable Aussie car then a souped up rice boy car.

And you cant tell me Holdens dont stick to the road, I havent even had it lowered yet and it takes corners at 200+ - sure it might bounce around a little but all cars do when you hit these speeds, it grips nicely for me.
                        I would be rather driving a nice euro car like a beautiful BMW M3 :) but you know that because I won't stop showing you pictures of them.

I can vouch for Cam here, his car sticks to the road very nicely. We had a nice little cruise today and yesterday in it.

The only reason it bounces around is because of the crappy *cough* country *cough* roads down here.

WOOOT WOOOT I like his car. He wont let me drive it unfortuntly :(

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
                          Backwards? Who are you to say I went backwards... I have happened to like Commodores for a long time, so I brought a Commodore.

Perhaps not enough smileys in my post caused you to take me seriously.

But, please do get some facts about 'rice boy cars' before accusations go flying off left right and center. Not every jap import or jap designed car are 'rice boy' cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahamut Zer0

But, please do get some facts about 'rice boy cars' before accusations go flying off left right and center. Not every jap import or jap designed car are 'rice boy' cars.
                            Damn straight about that, for all the people that continually call Jap cars "rice boy" cars I would suggest they read this over at OCAU.

Some people give Japanese cars a bad name by putting all their damn neon lights and **** all over them. A nice clean virtually stock Jap sports car would suit me fine, they look good, their interior is much superior to that of the Australian Commodore and Ford interior and they drive a lot better.

But each unto their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose
                              [B]Damn straight about that, for all the people that continually call Jap cars "rice boy" cars I would suggest they read this over at OCAU.

Some people give Japanese cars a bad name by putting all their damn neon lights and **** all over them. A nice clean virtually stock Jap sports car would suit me fine, they look good, their interior is much superior to that of the Australian Commodore and Ford interior and they drive a lot better.

But each unto their own.

Acura Cl-S, 100% stock. Currently, looking for an aftermarket girl to go in the passenger seat. :D

Sorry about being a bit of a devils advocate, but as the scorpion said, it's in my nature.

Before flaming people who like to put all the weird stuff on their car consider that many people have a similar attitude towards computer modding.

Now, if they were really serious they should cover up those ugly windows. Maybe install Linux. And get a nice window put in so we could checkout their engine and maybe a neon radiator.. :rofl:

EDIT: Sorry about the poor grammar/spelling in the first edition.

Comment

lol, this thread.......

Let's just let Tweak have his fun in his new car, he is an obvious fan of Holden, and, he had the right to be so.

Congrats on the new car Tweak, hope it serves you well :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                                X