This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose
    For your information Slamo the crowds were not low, they just wanted to create a Ford vs Holden V8 race!

And the Ford Sierra was NOT a Jap car, it was British.

The thing is, all the Imports were kicking the absolute **** out of all the Holdens, and all the Holden fan boys were kicking up a stink, so there was no real competition, and by banning them they brought in better competition.

And you don't read my posts do you?
    Did you not see the new Ford V8 super car at the last Bathurst?, it was only on display and did a lap but all the write ups say Holden will have a hard rival to beat.

And also Slamo there would have been at least 2 Fords in the top 5 at last Bathurst if they didn't crash, hardly Fords fault.

And about the comment "And isn't it funny how every time I say something about Holden's, you use every car manufacturer in the book to come back at me, its like you're comparing Holden Vs The World" your the dick that bought it up in the first place!, you mentioned Skylines ect, and I was NOT using Skylines as a rival, if you actually read you will see I was using Sierras, which are FORD!

And even thou Skylines were in competition with Holden back then you seem to forget that. :rolleyes:

Even though I can think of many comeback for your previous post, I can not be bothered.

Both of us think (know) we're right so there is really no point in continuing this arguement.

This post was about Holden winning Bathurst IN THE YEAR 2002. Those who live in the past are just sad.

So I will leave with saying GO HOLDEN and if you don't like it, just don't post in this thread.

Comment

HOLDEN? Who's that? Oh William Holden, he was a good actor. :thumb:
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Originally posted by Slamo

This post was about Holden winning Bathurst IN THE YEAR 2002. Those who live in the past are just sad.
        I swear it, you must be blind.

I also stated that the Ford BA Super car is a VERY good rival for Holden in the next season, which is hardly the past :p

Comment

Closing this thread - find something benefical to occupy your minds Moose and Slamo.
          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
          Managing Director
          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Working...
          X