Camaro SS <> FireBird TransAm WS6!! YAY YAAAAAAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JediAgent
    Z06 1/4mile times actually arent that hard to beat if your willing to throw the money at the car like peanuts at an elephant...

02 Stock Z06 is supposed to run 12.5 ([i]from www.car-stats.com)
    98 Viper GTS - 12.2
    02 Civic Si - 16.2
    02 LAmborghini Murcielago - 12.0

Granted the times are variable to driver, temp and track but usually are with in 1/2 sec either way. So Flaco is withing his stock range (incase anyone is gonna deny it).

Comment

Thx for the immediate Back up RP :laugh: :thumb:
      - Damien

Comment

Arent the newer body SI hatchbacks slower than the older body SI coupes? What kinda SI you got there Flaco?

... and my goal after the above mentioned performance mods is a 13sec 1/4mile... just faster than the normal C5...

Comment

I'd rather the flat 9's of my Kawa. :D

Comment

But i can fit two large and two small adults in my car... which really has nothing to do with racing. I just need a reason to brag over your kawa...

... how fast you ever gotten that thing... i think i can beat you there...

Comment

Well 260km/h has been seen quite often then the needle hits the stop but the tacho is still mid 9k rpm and climbing (redline is 10500rpm). :devil win
              &lt;center&gt;:cheers:&lt;/center&gt;

Comment

JEDI i have the older 2000 coupe model...and yes the new Hatches are slower than the 2000 coupe....
                - Damien

Comment

2000 coupe is good. purple?

Wiggo, you gotta know me by now. Im american, i cant read your silly kph. You gotta refer to these things in measurements i understand...

but i am guessing 260kph is like 150mph, which has got to be bul****, cause thats damn fast for someone not to get scared on a motorcyle... but your not know to bul****... hmmm....

Comment

GP bikes can pull around 320km/h (200mph) mostly but a good bike will make 260km/h seem like 100km/h (60mph). :devil win
                    &lt;center&gt;:cheers:&lt;/center&gt;

Comment

Re: Camaro SS &lt;&gt; FireBird TransAm WS6!! YAY YAAAAAAY

A neighbor a few houses away from me just showed me a car that he is trying

to sell. It is a 2002 anniversary edition camaro ss in red with white stripes fully
                      loaded with 0 miles. He bought it new and has been storing it. He wants $39,900. Do you think thats a good price ince the car has never been used. He says they dont make it anymore and it will be a classic that will be worth a lot more.

Comment

A nearby neighbor just showed me a car he is trying to sell. It was in his garage under a cover. A 2002 Anniversary Edition Camaro ss with 0 miles. He bought it new and never used it. He was going to keep it as a classic since the car is no longer made but he now needs cash. He wants to sell it for $39,900. Do you think that it is a good price.

Comment

It is a little high, but since they are no longer made, the value should continue to climb. I would make sure to go over it with a fine tooth comb and look for any imperfections at all. That car stickered for around 30-32K, so 39K is definitely high. Also, you will need to get it appraised in order insure it for full value. And if he registered or titled it, it will be considered a used car making it difficult to get a loan for it for that much. I say offer him 35K and if he says no, go get brand new Mustang GT convertible (under39K new on the showroom floor).
                          GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
                          AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
                          Patriot 1866MHz EL series 2X4GB DDR3
                          Powercolour HD 6970 2GB w/XFX 8800GT 512MB Hybrid PhysX
                          Creative X-FI titanium HD w/Technics class A 300W amp and tower speakers
                          PC P&C 500W PSU
                          2TB Seagate
                          Coolermaster 690II w/Corsair H100 tucked under the hood

Comment

Working...
                          X