X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IwannaletyaallknowIwuvayaforwannareplytothispost:c heers:

Comment

• IwannaseeHersbuthavyet2seecheers
      Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• Iwannaknowwhatsreallygoinon! BELIEVE THAT!

Comment

• iwannaknow2butratherwannknowWhatzcominOffandwhen

Comment

• Idunnowatscommingoffbutifyafliptheswitchitwillturn iton

Comment

• Whatmakesyouthinkiwannasitch2bridgepickups:?:

Comment

• girlsjustwannahavefunyaknow

Comment

• ijustwannahearCyndiLaupernowTanksTwizle:D

Comment

• Ijuswannago2karaokeandsingCreedsWhatiformySinaidOc onnersnothingcompares!:shh:

Comment

• ijuswannagoasleepwhilelistening2LadyDaysComeslovea intnuttinucando:wow: :shh: : omg:

Comment

• iwannawearaprettydressgodancingandmaybehaveadrinko r2any1wannago2?

Comment

• shoenoughifuwannaputonaredDressi'llgarbanoldsuitnt ieandwecan
                          stepoutanpaintdisoldworldamuchbrightershade:thumb: :shh: :cheers:

Comment

• oh ya know it, id sing yellow submerine if I had to, i did once, it was fun

Iwannasingwhatifbycreednothingcomparesbysinaidocon nerandmichellebythebeattlesandsweetdreamsbythe
                            erythmics<--- dunno how to spell it

Sweat dreams are made of these..who am I to disagree.

Comment

• u only missed it by 1 u eurythmics great song that 1

ijustsingsBobseger&ZZtoporwannadomoreCCRlikelookin 'outmybackdoortootootootstatueswearinhighheels:D

Comment

• I know those songs. BoB SEgER Turn the page is one of my favs . Do ya know the song Ode to Billy Joe by Bobbie Gentry? I lovee that song and the movie.
                                I once sang Free Bird at Karaoke. and didn't mess up

Ireallywannagosingnow

Comment

Working...
                                X